Mugdock This Weekend!

Home Forum Bike Forum Mugdock This Weekend!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mugdock This Weekend!
  • 2nd round of the SMBO series on Saturday at Mugdock nr Glasgow. Should be an interesting day out for seasoned vets and newbies to mountain bike orienteering!
    Details here: Mugdock SMBO Entry

I’m in! Looking forward to it. Anyone else fancy this?

Premier Icon tomd
    Subscriber

I’m in, looking forward to it. Never really looked at a map of Mugdock so hope I can find the markers.

Despite today’s downpour the forecast looks good for Saturday!

The course is Single Speed friendly
    There will be a prize for the fastest SS!

larrydavid

I’ll be there as a mixed pair with Mrs David! Fun for all the family! Now, to replace the tyres I stole from Mrs David’s bike – anyone got any spares THAT AREN’T TOTAL RUBBISH!? 😉

Premier Icon tomd
    Subscriber

Yeah I have a Michelin Country Mud and a Schwable Ice Spiker you could borrow if you want to pull a life insurance scam?

The trails were quite dry last night, very wet today but hopefully will dry out for the weekend when it WILL be 20oC and sunny.

I have a set of fire XC pro’s you could borrow. 2.1 and 1.8

larrydavid

Thanks guys, I’m actually sorted now, found a spare at home and got an on one tyre so good to go.

It’s going to be good. Weather is looking not too shabby at all. Captainscumpy, I believe it’s possible to enter on the day, can you confirm?

Hi larrydavid, it is indeed possible to enter on the day, cash only though!

If you are already a BMBO member make sure to bring your membership card along on Saturday.

larrydavid

Thanks Captain. That’s great. I’ll pay on the day and enjoy varied riding on a mix of terrain – from fast fire roads to techy singletrack – all under a beautiful blue sky bringing unseasonably warm weather.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mugdock This Weekend!’ is closed to new replies.