Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mugdock This Weekend!
  • captainscrumpy
    Free Member

2nd round of the SMBO series on Saturday at Mugdock nr Glasgow. Should be an interesting day out for seasoned vets and newbies to mountain bike orienteering!
    Details here: Mugdock SMBO Entry

son-of-mike
    Free Member

I’m in! Looking forward to it. Anyone else fancy this?

tomd
    Free Member

I’m in, looking forward to it. Never really looked at a map of Mugdock so hope I can find the markers.

captainscrumpy
    Free Member

Despite today’s downpour the forecast looks good for Saturday!

The course is Single Speed friendly
    There will be a prize for the fastest SS!

larrydavid
    Free Member

I’ll be there as a mixed pair with Mrs David! Fun for all the family! Now, to replace the tyres I stole from Mrs David’s bike – anyone got any spares THAT AREN’T TOTAL RUBBISH!? 😉

tomd
    Free Member

Yeah I have a Michelin Country Mud and a Schwable Ice Spiker you could borrow if you want to pull a life insurance scam?

The trails were quite dry last night, very wet today but hopefully will dry out for the weekend when it WILL be 20oC and sunny.

captainscrumpy
    Free Member

I have a set of fire XC pro’s you could borrow. 2.1 and 1.8

larrydavid
    Free Member

Thanks guys, I’m actually sorted now, found a spare at home and got an on one tyre so good to go.

It’s going to be good. Weather is looking not too shabby at all. Captainscumpy, I believe it’s possible to enter on the day, can you confirm?

captainscrumpy
    Free Member

Hi larrydavid, it is indeed possible to enter on the day, cash only though!

If you are already a BMBO member make sure to bring your membership card along on Saturday.

larrydavid
    Free Member

Thanks Captain. That’s great. I’ll pay on the day and enjoy varied riding on a mix of terrain – from fast fire roads to techy singletrack – all under a beautiful blue sky bringing unseasonably warm weather.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mugdock This Weekend!’ is closed to new replies.