Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mud rooms.
  • Bunnyhop

In America recently I noticed that a lot of the properties had ‘mud rooms’.
    These ranged from small recess areas in the front hallway, where wellies, coats and general outdoor wear was stored, either in a large wardrobe looking thing and a shoe rack. To the full utility room type, with shower, wardrobes, loads of storage for muddy things like camelbaks. An mtbers dream.
    Oh joy. One of the only good things to come out of their country (ducks).

IanMunro
    Free Member

Pah!, I’ve got an entire mud house 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

I’ve got a mud hut [credit crunch you see!]

Oggles
    Free Member

I’ve got a mud hallway and bathroom. Much to the annoyance of my flatmates. And the cleaner. 😉

It’s high up on the list for when I get my own place: A room with a huge shower for washing the bike in, washing machine & drying racks etc. Perfect for after those cold wet wintery rides.

Wizard.

Conor
    Free Member

My garage is my mud room. back from ride, strip off to boxers, walk around the side of the house, (give the woman behind a bit of a thrill), into house then shower.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

S’cos they’ve got loads of space. I doubt there’s very many ‘mud rooms’ in New York apartments, mind…

Bunnyhop

Funnily Conor, I make mr.b.h. strip off in the garage, then he has to run through the kitchen and hopefully the old dears next door won’t see, otherwise they’d have a heart attack.
    Aren’t boxers a bit uncomfortable under lycra?

RudeBoy-I’m guessing that the peeps in the Noo Yoik apartments aren’t really the rufty tufty outdoor types that live near the mountains.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

My car is my mud room.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mud rooms.’ is closed to new replies.