Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MTBmurph :Does anyone know him!
  • markoulini

mtbmurph aka John Murphy

My wheels haven’t arrived after 11 days so getting worried, he doesn’t answer emails either! Anyone have something good to say about him to put my mind at rest?

Mark

Jamie
    Free Member

How did you pay him?

markoulini

paypal not gift thankfully!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    user-removed
    Free Member

Almost certain that’s the guy I had problems with last year. Bought a full bike in “excellent condition”, received a wreck, had to resort to PP dispute. Was a nightmare. Sorry.

thehustler
    Free Member

Doubtful any will know him as like yourself he appears to be another classifieds only user…….

thehustler
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

paypal not gift thankfully!

Give him a full 2 weeks, then if no reply, Paypal dispute.

naffa
    Free Member

I met up with him to buy a roadbike about a month ago. Seemed a decent enough bloke and told me he was off to Oz on holiday this year. Seeing as the school hols have started and hes a teacher he may well be on hol now.

Leigh2612
    Free Member

I bought the carbon wheels he was advertising once the price had cone down considerably. Around 3 weeks ago?
    I double checked over email they were 11 speed and the fitted 10 speed cassette was running a spacer, he confirmed this. They arrive (packaged well) and the 10 speed cassette is running no spacer, and my 11 speed doesn’t fit.
    Then, no answer to my emails. Funny eh?

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Please tell me you didn’t buy carbon road wheels too?

user-removed
    Free Member

PayPal dispute – screengrab everything – PayPal love all that stuff.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

If he is really a teacher, you should be able to trace him fairly easily, and offer him the option you discuss his behaviour and this thread with the school governors…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MTBmurph :Does anyone know him!’ is closed to new replies.