Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • MTB Trilogy 2022 – Any takers?
  • henwifi
    Free Member

Hi everyone,

First post here although I’ve enjoyed reading a fair few threads over the past year or so!

In an attempt to get back in shape, better myself and go on an adventure, I’ve signed up for the MTB Trilogy race 2022. It’s a 5 day Enduro Stage race epic (Czech Republic) way out of my comfort zone (and fitness level…) but I’ve bitten the bullet, signed up and started training!

https://en.mtbtrilogy.com/

Has anyone signed up? Would anyone on the fence now be tempted, knowing there’s another Brit going over?

If anyone is already going I’d be keen to get in touch, maybe do some training together, share experiences, provide moral support, etc…

v7fmp

looks like a good event. Is there any reason you decided to do this one over something in the UK or any other country?

henwifi
    Free Member

I’ve signed up to a few UK events (Southern Enduro at Milland, PMBA Enduros at Llangollen and Grizedale) earlier on in the year also. This really got me excited for reason after watching a fail compilation from the 2019 edition! That and the urge to go on a bit of an adventure. Not to mention it’s fantastic value for money compared to UK events. Trouble is it feels very real now, time to get out on the bike!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘MTB Trilogy 2022 – Any takers?’ is closed to new replies.