Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MTB Specific bib shorts
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

are there any out there anyone can recommend? or do I just stick with my endura fs260 pro?

only reason for asking, is, the endura are falling apart, have been used a lot, but don’t seem very cut out for the life of a filthy mtb’er, silicone grippers have no silicone left on, and abrasive sand/grit through the shorts is wearing chamois and stitching a little thin

so are there any out there a bit more robust, potentially with easier access to pee or similar?

kiwijohn

I’ve got the Enduras with space for a bladder, but haven’t tried that option yet. Need a suitable bladder. The pockets are handy & are more stable than a jersey. Very sticky leg grippers.
    Also have The Madison cargo bibs & they’re also good.
    Both have a cutout for a pee stop.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

just spotted the Endura’s , think you are on about the singletrack 2 ones? they look spot on, whats the pad like? I find my current fs260 Endura’s spot on pad wise

these sound really ideal a bit more robust, and sticky leg grippers is brill as they will help keep knee pads up a bit better when its sweaty/wet

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kiwijohn

The pad is good, you don’t even notice it.

winston
    Free Member

Castelli Omloop.

Mat

Bought a pair of Endura Singletrack bibs a few weeks ago to go with some MT500 shorts, very impressed, very comfy with lots of features. I thought liner shorts/bibs would be Inferior to stand alone Lycra but these have been lovely.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Great news cheers collecting a set today sounds impressive 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MTB Specific bib shorts’ is closed to new replies.