MTB Skills Training near Kent

Home Forum Bike Forum MTB Skills Training near Kent

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MTB Skills Training near Kent
  • dantsw13

I’m in E Sussex, and decided to travel as I couldn’t find a good local one.

I did a day with Jedi (ukbikeskills) in Hertfordshire, drove up before Rush Hr, and had brekkie locally.

I’ve also just done a day with Ed Oxley (great rock) which was great, in Hebden Bridge, and overnighted in a local Hostel for £20.

Premier Icon boriselbrus
    Subscriber

That’s something I can help you with, I do bespoke coaching at various venues around Kent, if you want to have a chat and discuss the options my details are on my website at http://www.bike-it-all.co.uk

Cheers

Boris

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Subscriber

If you’re down south, you can’t go wrong with Jedi. I make a regular pilgrimage down there as do riding buddies including the wife.

slimsi

Hi all – looking for skills for three of us who are all intermediate skills level happily do reds in Wales, Cannock, Glentress etc but blacks are very rarely done…looking to learn to improve generally like cornering, jumps and lifts.

Anyone know anyone suitable and where?

Holyzeus

How far from the M25 are you? Jedi really isn’t far from you

hjwatso1

I live in Woolwich, went to see Jedi last summer…. oh I can’t explain in words what he has done to my riding!!! I’ve improved so much.

Best money I have ever spent and would do it again and again!

Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

Jedi, if you can wait. It’s worth it. Hour and a half or so away.

Premier Icon garage-dweller
    Subscriber

Singletrackschool / astounding adventures in Surrey Hills.
    Skills in the morning guided ride in the afternoon
    I can ride what you described but they improved how well i do it.
    I will have a crack at the flow course later in the year if i can then might jedi for the next step but its not as local

slimsi

Thanks for responses going to talk to mates and see what we fancy doing…looks like Jedi & UK Bike Skills very popular…

Jedi is a truly exceptionally gifted coach/teacher of bike. That is the reason he is popular and busy – it’s because he really is that good.

Premier Icon zilog6128
    Subscriber

looks like Jedi & UK Bike Skills very popular…

could be an understatement! I’m from Kent and am being Jedi’d in mid-August. That was the first available date when I booked in February 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MTB Skills Training near Kent’ is closed to new replies.