Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mtb routes in Puerto Rico, GC
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

So heading off there for new year till the 8th of jan, and I will be wanting to get myself up into the hills after I sober up!

I think free motion seems to be the company to go for for bike hire? (looking for an emtb and looks like they’ve got levos and haibikes, so should be good). But any other companies to be looking at or will they do?

Next question, as per title, whats the best 20/30 milers to do out there? Single track obv starting round about that area on the south, ie from hire place locations now doubt. I would be looking for reasonable stuff, not full on enduro madness, but a wee but of tech and flowy would be good. Though some fairly easy routes might be useful if any of the others fancy it too at some point, I’ll be looking to get out 2/3 or mibbe 4 times I think anyhow.

Any thoughts?

hodgynd
    Free Member

Any thoughts ?

Only that you are making me extremely jealous !😁

The bike hire places should point you in the right direction ?

seosamh77
    Free Member

Aye decided it makes more sense to go summer holidays in the winter! 😆 Been talking about it for years, decided lets go for it. fingers crossed the weather agree’s.

Yes, I’m sure they will, would like to figure out the lay out the land before hand, I know of the wikiloc site, so having a look on there, was just looking for some first hand experience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mtb routes in Puerto Rico, GC’ is closed to new replies.