- MTB, Road & OT stuff. Picture-heavy.
All priced include postage.
Collect in person for discount: based near Shrewsbury.
Email in profile.
1) Hope Mini Rear Brake, 160mm rotor. Ready to fit and go. £50
2) Schwalbe Racing Ralphs EVO 2.3in. Used twice. £35
3) Schwalbe Racing Ralphs EVO 26×2.3in. Used a fair bit, but still plenty of tread. £25
4) Maxxis Crossmark 26×2.1in, Folding. Used literally once, briefy. Never even seen a trail. £14
5) Maxxis Ignitor 26×2.1in, Folding. Again, used only briefly once. £14
6) Schraeder inner tubes 26×1.9-2.1″, six of them including one Slime tube. £14
7) Camelbak Hydrobak. Used, no bladder. Very lightweight and low-profile. £8
8) Camelbak Classic. Unused, no bladder. £10
9) Diadora Fast Road Shoes. Size UK12. Accepts both types of cleats. £15
10) Chain Guide. Used, scratched-up, but still perfectly smooth. £8
11) Road brake calipers, front and rear. Comes with cartridge pads with tons of life left. The rear caliper is a bit stiff – I never got round the taking them apart to investigate. Hence, £12
12) Trek jersey & bibs. Both size Medium (I’m 5’10 in the pics). Chinese copy, but a decent one. Orange Coolmax pad. Bit of oil above the knee, see pics. £18
13) Rock Racing jersey & bibs. Both size Medium (I’m 5’10 in the pics). Chinese copy, but a decent one. Blue Coolmax pad. £18
14) Berghaus C7 1-Series 65+10L Bioflex rucksack. Amazing rucksack, this. Took me round the world – literally. Don’t need anything this big now though. Bioflex system is incredible – read the reviews! £45
15) Giottos tripod. MTL9251B legs and MH5011 three-way head. Cracking tripod, has superb reviews for good reasons. Comes with carry-case, instructions and tools. £65
16) Sennheiser HD280 headphones. Wonderful headhones; closed-back so they drown out the rest of the world and nobody can head what you’re listening to. Padding on headband is coming away very slightly. £40
Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘MTB, Road & OT stuff. Picture-heavy.’ is closed to new replies.