MTB, Road & OT stuff. Picture-heavy.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale MTB, Road & OT stuff. Picture-heavy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • MTB, Road & OT stuff. Picture-heavy.
  • Legoman

I’ll take the Camelbak Classic.
    Email on it’s way.

davebarrie

All priced include postage.
    Collect in person for discount: based near Shrewsbury.
    Email in profile.

1) Hope Mini Rear Brake, 160mm rotor. Ready to fit and go. £50

2) Schwalbe Racing Ralphs EVO 2.3in. Used twice. £35

3) Schwalbe Racing Ralphs EVO 26×2.3in. Used a fair bit, but still plenty of tread. £25

4) Maxxis Crossmark 26×2.1in, Folding. Used literally once, briefy. Never even seen a trail. £14

5) Maxxis Ignitor 26×2.1in, Folding. Again, used only briefly once. £14

6) Schraeder inner tubes 26×1.9-2.1″, six of them including one Slime tube. £14

7) Camelbak Hydrobak. Used, no bladder. Very lightweight and low-profile. £8

8) Camelbak Classic. Unused, no bladder. £10

9) Diadora Fast Road Shoes. Size UK12. Accepts both types of cleats. £15

10) Chain Guide. Used, scratched-up, but still perfectly smooth. £8

11) Road brake calipers, front and rear. Comes with cartridge pads with tons of life left. The rear caliper is a bit stiff – I never got round the taking them apart to investigate. Hence, £12

12) Trek jersey & bibs. Both size Medium (I’m 5’10 in the pics). Chinese copy, but a decent one. Orange Coolmax pad. Bit of oil above the knee, see pics. £18

13) Rock Racing jersey & bibs. Both size Medium (I’m 5’10 in the pics). Chinese copy, but a decent one. Blue Coolmax pad. £18

OFF-TOPIC:

14) Berghaus C7 1-Series 65+10L Bioflex rucksack. Amazing rucksack, this. Took me round the world – literally. Don’t need anything this big now though. Bioflex system is incredible – read the reviews! £45

15) Giottos tripod. MTL9251B legs and MH5011 three-way head. Cracking tripod, has superb reviews for good reasons. Comes with carry-case, instructions and tools. £65

16) Sennheiser HD280 headphones. Wonderful headhones; closed-back so they drown out the rest of the world and nobody can head what you’re listening to. Padding on headband is coming away very slightly. £40

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘MTB, Road & OT stuff. Picture-heavy.’ is closed to new replies.