Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • MTB Orienteering National Champs. FOD July 21-23
  • welshfarmer

If anyone fancies a great weekend of friendly competitive riding then you could do a lot worse than come along to the MTB orienteering National champs in the Eastern Forest of Dean on the 21st-23rd July. I guarantee you will get to ride places you have never been before, get to test you navigational skills to the full, and will meet some great people. On my own experience these events are some of the friendliest and best organised I have been too and represent really great value. You don’t need to be a master at map reading to take part, many just come along to enjoy a ride in an area they might not otherwise never get to visit. If anyone is interested but would like more info check out the link below (if it works 🙂 ) or feel free to ask below and I will do my best to answer.

LINKY

For more information about MTB orienteering in general check out the BMBO website

welshfarmer

Bump for the evening crowd. 10% discount if you book before midnight tonight.

mick_r

I don’t think there is too much crossover, but was it accidental or deliberate to make it clash with the MTB XC National Champs?

welshfarmer

Definitely not intentional. Guessing not too much cross over. Different set of mental challenges, 1 discipline needs constant thinking, calculating and planning on the fly to do well. The other….. well it helps if you don’t think too much at all 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘MTB Orienteering National Champs. FOD July 21-23’ is closed to new replies.