Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • MTB Holiday Insurance
  • giantjason
    Free Member

    i am off to Spain with Ciclo Montanna in 3 weeks time and need MTB insurance.

    Can anyone recommend some companies i can try and a rough idea of the cost?

    Full Member

    Try Snowcard, DogTag and the BMC (although you need to be a member).

    Had to claim with DogTag and they were just OK, not brilliant. Heard very good reports about claiming with Snowcard and BMC.

    Those tend to be the 3 which have the best “extreme sports” cover.

    Free Member

    I used Snowcard. Covered for riding with a guide (worth checking your travel company are legally registered in Spain as otherwise insurance may not be valid.)

    Full Member

    I used the BMC insurance and got as deal as a member as well, good value and kind of covers all the bits other might not.

    Free Member

    I’d recommend Activcard as well (Snowcard for when it’s not snowy). BMC insurance looks top quality. Compare the small print to decide which one is best for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MTB Holiday Insurance’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.