MTB-friendly, Todmorden house to rent

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale MTB-friendly, Todmorden house to rent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • MTB-friendly, Todmorden house to rent
  • Premier Icon chipps
    Subscriber

House for rent in this popular mountain bike town in Calderdale. West Yorkshire.

I’m renting out my house and would prefer a mountain biker, obviously.

Here are the details:
    Stone built 1880 end terrace house, about 1.5 miles from the town centre and station. 800 yards from Centre Vale park, next to a bus stop. 20 yards from corner shop, 20 yards to nearest off-road riding. On a main road (that seems to only be busy in rush hours)
    Two bedroom – one double lofty attic/velux room and one smaller double. Nice bathroom with humungous bath (no shower, but there’s a hand held job). Brand spanking new GCH.

Living room/diner and separate, stone floored kitchen. New cooker, brand new top-notch gas heating.
    Cellar will hold at least ten bikes, or fully set up drum-kit. Not enough headroom for a turbo but enough room to tinker. No garden, but there’s countryside in all directions.

Really, really, good mountain bike trails start next door. Introductory guided loop of the valley included. Mountain bike-friendly landlord…

£395 a month exc bills. Email in profile. Ready from June -oh, OK. July then…

Premier Icon DavidB
    Subscriber

Does it come with issues 1 – 98 in the bog?

swanny853

Northern rents make me jealous. The commute might be a bit much from calderdale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘MTB-friendly, Todmorden house to rent’ is closed to new replies.