Mtb downhill clothing wanted possibly lycra road kit aswell

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Mtb downhill clothing wanted possibly lycra road kit aswell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mtb downhill clothing wanted possibly lycra road kit aswell
  • mudmunkey

Looking for some of your unused bike kit. Mtb/downhill shorts prefer knee length roughly a 34 waist. Also possibly mtb/downhill tops
    Lycra road shorts/bib shorts possibly matching top

Shorts 34w top roughly large

Do a lot of stunt riding keep falling so go through lots of gear ((. Live in lanarkshire ride trails all around central scotland so can pick up from you if not too far

Email is on profile

Premier Icon xherbivorex
    Subscriber

when you say “knee length”, how tall are you?

I’ve got a couple of pairs of sombrio shorts that are nice and tough, would fit 34″ waist but you’d need to probably be at least 33″ inside leg for them to be knee length…

mudmunkey

Emailed you xherbivorex bud

gazc

got some blue Alloy mx/dh race pants which may or may not fit the bill. size large fit me fine and i’m 34 waist. quite short length. also have a size large full length sleeve dh/mx top in black. both for £25 posted. pics of pants here link to old ad

shiny

Brand New pair of POC DH Shorts, Ultra Tough Material, Black/White, excellent quality, XL but I am a 36″ and too small, more 34″
    Pics available if interested.
    cheers
    shiny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mtb downhill clothing wanted possibly lycra road kit aswell’ is closed to new replies.