Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • MTB Colour Collective: We Are Mountain Bikers – Maybe you are too?
  • stwhannah

If you’re a social media regular you may have noticed recent posts by a new account called ‘The MTB Colour Collective’, which is a new UK based moveme …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

MTB Colour Collective: We Are Mountain Bikers – Maybe you are too?

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

andyspaceman

What a fabulous initiative, and lots of inspiring accounts from people there. Whilst we are often a very open and friendly bunch, diversity has never been a strong point within our sport. It is great to see positive efforts being made to try to change that.

twistedpencil

Manny is a legend, field of dreams stuff.

jamj1974

Great to see this initiative. I’ve been mountain biking for 35 years, and over that period I have seen a very small number of people who are not white out riding – and even less being promoted in the media or by sponsors.

As someone of mixed heritage, it is such a positive thing to see our sport/hobby/pastime with broader participation, and feeing that I and some of my riding buddies are not part of a tiny, minuscule minority. Here’s to Kris, Tariq, Ahktar – some of my riding brothers who’ve been busy ‘representing’ for so long.

prettygreenparrot

Liking this very much.
    The trails are there for everyone.

Yak

Great stuff. I am mixed race too and the sport along with outdoor/mountain sports in general is under-represented.
    So initiatives that promote this are a good stepping stone and hopefully will increase participation.

kayla1
    Free Member

Brilliant article, thanks! Getting out into the world and doing a bit can be massively empowering 🤜🤛👊🤘

Jordan

Some fine examples there to hopefully encourage others to have a go at something they had maybe thought was not for them! Keep up the good work!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘MTB Colour Collective: We Are Mountain Bikers – Maybe you are too?’ is closed to new replies.