Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MTB biking holiday during xmas period?
  • mike2018
    Free Member

May do a biking holiday during xmas and not sure where would be a good choice. Any recommendation? Possibly somewhere in European but other ideas welcomed. Could be self guided or package holiday. Thanks.

frogstomp

Ride Southern Spain were advertising a Christmas week holiday on their FB. No personal experience of them but they seem well-regarded.

mike2018
    Free Member

That’s a good one, will check it out. Thanks!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Trailseeker
    Free Member

I found a lot of companies say they will but nearer the time are less interested, don’t know if its a numbers thing not enough interest to make it worth their while.
    I’m interested in this, We’ve been to Portugal 3 of the last 4 years for Christmas week & ended up hiring bikes & self guiding.

ndthornton
    Free Member

I do this every year between Christmas and New year. I go to Mijas near Malaga. epic riding and a beautiful mountain village overlooking the sea (good for the Mrs). Can be done on the super cheap if you are prepared to pedal (although there is a tourist gondola in Benalmadina which helps!)

I am actually trying Ainsa instead this year – but its a bit of a gamble as Iv not been before and it might prove to be a bit colder than I’m used to.

mike2018
    Free Member

Thanks guys – Mijas looks promising and good luck with Ainsa.

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

We,re up and running over Xmas http://www.sierramtb.com.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MTB biking holiday during xmas period?’ is closed to new replies.