MRI SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper,yeti, pic heavy

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale MRI SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper,yeti, pic heavy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • MRI SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper,yeti, pic heavy
  • iBaa

email sent ref gravity dropper.

fivespot

£90 Posted for the Gravity Dropper 😉

psychle

£100 posted is a good price, you know it is 🙂

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

as mr psychle says tis a good price dear sir.

or in ryanair manner

£90 posted £10 handling and other surcharges fee 😉

fivespot

Ah go on then £100 it is. it take it iBaa’s offer was less 😉

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

indeed willdrop you a line so GD sold pending

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Okay so due to a visit to the consultants this week i will not be riding for the summer and cash will add the MRI bills so we have

hope pro 2 front hub red 20mm/hope xc silvergray rear hub QR on en521, black rims and spokes DB. Mine and used for one trip to the pryenees and on and off due to injury in total possibly 300 miles. Strong and lightish,no dents dints I have counted 3 nicks on the rims pics on request
    £155 posted
    [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2413/5731316692_35b5d0285a_z.jpg[/img]

Whilst i am at it my brothers (he is 65)
    09 Large red and polished rear Turner DW Flux, this is my brothers (64 years old) bought as new a few weeks ago, the person he bought it from had never built it up, it is helitaped up and has had less than 6 rides on it. Comes with 6 ride old FSA orbit extreme headset and turner seat clamp,originial reciept is with it and turner transfer the warrenty.
    Reason for sale is it is ‘too racey and low for me’, meaning he is returning to a more upright and big travel bike which is a skills compensator I have ridden it for a little way and can say it is fab, all the reviews are true
    £875 with headset and posted

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2746/5731307146_cbd576c810_z.jpg[/img]

Yeti as r 7 white medium with DHX 5 plus FSA mixed headset and brand new XT mech minty. Bought from fellow STW, planned for this to be my summer bike, loads of travel to prevent further injury.
    £680 posted

Gravity dropper post 27,2, classic multi drop. Bought from here but never fitted missung the bottom half of the bar clamp $2 from gravity dropper site, some rub on anodisation length is 380 from top to bottom and is multi drop 1 and then all the way down.

£100 ono.

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2696/5731631336_767863654b_z.jpg[/img]

email for pics….email account playing up but here you go…

vondally AT googlemail Dot com

or post

Thanks

psychle

glad I could help, now, where’s my commission? 😆 😀

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Karma commission 😀

Premier Icon graphite
    Subscriber

The wheels look perfect – if they’re still available I’d love them. I’ll email as well just to cover myself – email in my profile.

Thanks
    Rich

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

hello YGM cheers 😀

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

wheels sold thanks

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Flux sold pending transfer. Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘MRI SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper,yeti, pic heavy’ is closed to new replies.