Viewing 26 posts - 81 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Mr Potato Head to lose “Mr” title in gender-neutral rebrand
  • retro83
    Free Member

kelvin

Once again, Cougar types all the words that need reading.

dannyh
    Free Member

^^^

😅😅😅

Cougar

All this talk of inclusivity and not one word about Mr Egg Head!

Did that one come with a collectable sticker album-en?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    2tyred

I knew there would be hassleback on page one.

Winner.

funkmasterp

Why are the even called Potato Heads when they clearly have arms and feet protruding from the potato bit. Clearly it should just be plastic potato people. They could just say **** it and remove the plastic potato. Simply sharpen all the bits so that they can be used with any variety of actual potato. What could go wrong with sharpened body parts?

Potato potato potato potatoes

kelvin

That’s where it all began… a kit of parts you stick in an actual potato.

allanoleary
    Free Member

How do they know he/she/they still identify as a potato?

ransos
    Free Member

(Checks thread for the maincrop of puns. Finds everything he desirees.)

martinhutch

I yam what I yam…

p7eaven
    Free Member

I read a few score replies under that Hasbro twittock. Just to gauge the quality/average IQ.

This ‘anti-woke/anti-PC’ bullshit is going to be with us to the grave isn’t it? It’s the most sure of surefire clickathon/ad-revenue generators, afaics.

People these days are not much smarter than a potato. Thanks internets.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Yeah if someone at hasbro wanted to make the anti woke brigade look particularly stupid they’ve definitely succeeded.

cookeaa

Unbelievable!

We’re on page three of a Potato Head, gender identity thread and nobody else has yet posted this:

This place is really slipping…

oldnick

What’s that other song about a lost detachable penis? Loving the King Missile song, but it’s not the one I remember

inkster
    Free Member

In the interest of diversity I think we need a Mr and Mrs Gammon Head.

jim25

Why not just introduce a Mrs potato head and then a baby potato head!?

inkster
    Free Member

I saw Ben Shapiro interviewed where he said: “hip hop doesn’t actually quallify as ‘music’ as it doesn’t have all the necessary components to officially quallify as misic…. and he should know because his father is a music professor”.

FFS, Throwing shade on your dad like that.

kelvin

Why not just introduce a Mrs potato head and then a baby potato head!?

Your opinion/idea is 70 years too late.

p7eaven
    Free Member

Imagine the melting hubbub if they’d opted to rebrand it as ‘Mx PoGAYto Head’?

MSP

funkmasterp

That’s where it all began… a kit of parts you stick in an actual potato.

And why did it fail and become a plastato? Blunt body parts. Make them sharper and give the kids a whole sack of different vegetables. Equality for veg people. Then parents can whine about kids losing fingers like back in the google old days.

dudeofdoom

Worth going to have a read about on Wikipedia

In the 1960s, government regulations forced the Potato Head parts to be less sharp, leaving them unable to prick vegetables easily. By 1964, the company was therefore forced to include a plastic potato “body” in its kit. Small children were also choking on the small pieces and cutting themselves with the sharp pieces.

Could score additional gammon “Ealth an safety gorn mad” points.

It’s actually really interesting that it was also the first toy to be advertised on telly and started the whole marketing at kids.

p7eaven
    Free Member

Now they are counter-marketing outrage to adults with the minds of particularly reactionary and gullible children. Or is that an insult to children?

Things to be angry about in 2021

Pandemic fake pandemics made by the lefty press
    Gender neutral potato toy brand name
    Plants (as food)
    Old videos of people doing things in England

Is Christmas still illegal? Last week I saw an old video of kids throwing snowballs at each other in an English village. There ensued in the comment threads a frothing rage and sadness at how the ESSJAYDUBYAZ and the IMMIGRANTS have now ruined not only English Villages but have also banned Christmas and Snow and Pudding.

Bastards. Do not forget to register your outrage before the world turns into a genderless mushy nothingmas arranged around a meatless turkey. Even the elves have revolted because they feel underpaid and discriminated against. Now they feel they want a say about how the workplace is run. Shut up, elves. The left don’t really care about you. They just want to control the narrative. Remember the days when elves would make proper pointy stick presents and the children knew who mommy (Ladies) and daddy (Gents) were? Now look what happened!!!

It’s not even about plastic potatoes. Hasbro is a Hasbeen. Most British Children these days spend Christmas mornings stealing virtual cars, slaughtering virtual prostitutes with virtual rail-guns or RPGs. All enabled by mind-control consoles manufactured by (who else) Commulists. All with the endorsement of the Left. They killed Santa Claus and then replaced Him with Inclusivity Clause. A mirthless, meatless puppet of Communism. It’s time to say NO MORE.

inkster
    Free Member

Have you pitched that as a script outline for an animated movie p7eaven? If Disney won’t have it then Channel 4 might bite.

EDIT:

You could call it ‘Vegetable Farm’

lamp
    Free Member

Absurd. The world has gone mad.

Vader
    Free Member

Honestly, people need to calm down and sit in a cool dark place before they start sprouting anymore of this nonsense.

One things for sure, someone somewhere is gonna make a whole load of wedge out of it.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

The state of the world today is fritening.

I yam what I yam…

Cheeky 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 81 through 106 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Mr Potato Head to lose “Mr” title in gender-neutral rebrand’ is closed to new replies.