Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Mr Poophole’s latest stunt
  • MrSparkle

Appropriately aided and abetted by Alex ‘Sh*thouse’ Ferguson.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-59649900

jimmy748

I quite like the idea of E-bikers having to wear a bib.

crazy-legs

Meh. The Government will come back with what they have done several times before:

This is purely a publicity stunt for him. He knows it’ll never go through but he has to keep his face in the papers.

scuttler

6.46 Anything to wind-up Gammon **** should be enshrined in legislation.

chakaping
    Free Member

And 10,000 signatures is sod all, why have the BBC bothered to cover this bollocks?

endomick
    Free Member

Licensing of cyclists would be near impossible so will never happen, its a pointless petition, but people cycling past pedestrians on the pavement needs to stop, I just don’t get it, the road is literally a foot away from them, I’ve been walking along and some knob as flown by from behind missing me by a few inches, if I’d have reached into my pocket or made any sudden movement or change in direction contact would have been made, and then there’s the moron kids pulling wheelies past people on narrow pavements, a fatality waiting to happen.

finbar
    Free Member

fatality

joshvegas
    Free Member

I might get a tabbard that says Nick Freeman

aide

“Those who use them can recklessly flout the law with impunity”

Says the man (Mr loophole) who has made a name for himself by celebrities and such like hiring him for getting them off with driving offences.

sobriety
    Free Member

I need to know his numberplate, so I can get one the same for my bicycle, then ride through bus lanes, and in and out of car parks many hours apart.

tthew

Ha, that’s a genius idea! 😁

mrchrispy

Bloke it a publicity turd, this is all marketing for his law practice.

belugabob
    Free Member

So the guy who makes a living out of getting rich people off charges for existing laws, want to make up new laws and get them enforced?

Let me illustrate how stupid his quote is…

“While there are many responsible cyclists there are still too many who ride with little respect for the rules of the road.”

…by changing just two words…

“While there are many responsible drivers there are still too many who drive with little respect for the rules of the road.”

I look forward to the day he gets Nicked and ceases to be a Freeman

funkmasterp

I know attacking people for their appearance is frowned upon in these parts but how much forehead does one man need? Mr face space should be his name

RichBowman

Fivehead.

endomick
    Free Member

He should have sued Tefal over image rights. (For those old enough to remember the 80’s commercial)

Go on finbar find it for us, you know you’ve nothing better to do.😀

xora

Whats his number plate? Lets all wear bibs with that on 😀

MrSparkle

jimfrandisco
    Free Member

An utter scum bag in my book.
    Bends the law as far as he possibly can to get people off offences that they have blatantly committed, but because they’re celebs he paints this BS Dick Turpin image and gains a platform of followers.

MrSparkle

Morally and ethically he is a disgrace. He should go into politics…

desperatebicycle

If they brought in a law that cyclists must wear tabards, to stop cyclists breaking the law, then more cyclists would break the law than before, by not following this new law. So that’d work really well. I’m signing.

MoreCashThanDash

Just ignore him. Most of what he’s on about has either been I clouded in the new Highway Code, or was rejected after the consultation for specific reasons.

He lost. He needs to get over it. And maybe campaign for proper enforcement of existing laws, for all road users. That would be far better for society and his parasitical business model.

MoreCashThanDash

Interesting. There must have been a lot going on there for that case to have been brought.

I’d have been much happier if the cyclist had used the Cyclist Defence Fund though

theotherjonv

So much to speculate on and then unpick. Should be fun.

Sounds like there was a typical cyclist-driver altercation about leaving enough space, and both probably not covering themselves in glory.

After that though….. cyclist brakechecking the driver? Driver following far too close and unable to then stop? Probably both? But for the cyclist to be prosecuted when most would argue that irrespective of the actions of the guy in front you must be able to stop without hitting them seems weird.

MoreCashThanDash

But for the cyclist to be prosecuted when most would argue that irrespective of the actions of the guy in front you must be able to stop without hitting them seems weird.

There’s clearly something we’ve not been told for the prosecution to go ahead. Cars brakechecking have been found guilty and/or liable for accidents in rare cases, never heard of it with bikes though.

dyna-ti

A petition of ten thousand. Thats sweet fanny f all when it comes to petitions.

Stripping Blair of his knighthood is currently one million, and thats unlikely to happen, so i cant see ten thousand making it past anything.

More about having clickbait articles for the Daily Heil that anything serious or even worthy.

Cyclists should really have a crackdown on bad drivers, beyond a few vids on you tube. A real go get em campaign. Start demanding action taken against individuals who seek to cause harm or drive with such little respect for others that their licences need to be suspended permanently.

So go get your gopro and polish that lens, and make sure you’ve your local police commander and mp on speed dial.

MoreCashThanDash

Stripping Blair of his knighthood is currently one million, and thats unlikely to happen, so i cant see ten thousand making it past anything

Already been rejected.

Cyclists should really have a crackdown on bad drivers, beyond a few vids on you tube. A real go get em campaign. Start demanding action taken against individuals who seek to cause harm or drive with such little respect for others that their licences need to be suspended permanently.

So go get your gopro and polish that lens, and make sure you’ve your local police commander and mp on speed dial.

That I can get behind.

neilthewheel

and then there’s the moron kids pulling wheelies past peopledrivers driving onto narrow pavements to park, a fatality waiting to happen.happening weekly.

Fixed

neilthewheel

endomick
    Free Member

Someones got too much time on their hands.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Mr Poophole’s latest stunt’ is closed to new replies.