Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Mr Loco any good?
  • daznal
    Free Member

Just asking because i emailed him a few days ago,still no reply,ive heard some good things about him and wanted to keep my cash “in house”but times ticking and my rear shock still hasn’t fixed its self

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

I believe that he’s extremely busy this week and not managing to get back to people as quickly as he would like to.

legend
    Free Member

TBH Loco’s customer service may well be the best I’ve ever come across! Certainly wouldn’t have to think twice when it comes to handing big piles if cash to him!

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Mr Loco is very good. Email might not be super fast sometimes but service, price and advice is excellent.

zilog6128

Always dealt with him by phone, had good service & advice.

jonk

I emailed him no reply so my business went to Mojo disappointed really as heard so many good things about him here.

st

Having made enquiries in the past and with a mate who now swears by Loco I’d suggest an old fashioned phone call is all you need.

Jeffus
    Free Member

He replied to all my e-mails fine, just saving up now 😀

dirtyboy

Yarp Simon is an excellent shock tech, and an all round top fella. He is very very busy at present

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’ve emailed him a couple of times and always had quick and helpful responses. Even when I’ve quite clearly not had a clue what I’m talking about.

coatesy
    Free Member

He’s still around, was in contact with him yesterday.He’s been having problems with e-mails not getting through recently, give him a call if you’ve had no luck with the computermabob.

Taff
    Free Member

Spoken to him on twitter and on the phone and he’s been ace. Just pick up the Phone

bigyinn
    Free Member

Rate him highly, even if he had to give me the bad news that my shock was missing a number of important shims (more expense!).
    More than happy with his work.

spacehopper

spoke to him on the phone about a shock issue and he was great..

I emailed him no reply so my business went to Mojo disappointed really as heard so many good things about him here.

same thing happened to me when i tried to book a service.. you didnt use a hotmail address did you? (wondering if thats the email issue maybe?) i ended up using TFT instead..

gunna try him again though next time i need my shock servicing with a different email address! :mrgreen:

ash.addy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t go to anyone else.

timber

Made tidy work of my battered forks and was really helpful.
    Will send in my rear shock too once I’ve faced up to the reality that the noises aren’t normal and needs money spending on it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Mr Loco any good?’ is closed to new replies.