Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • mp3 players
  • Mounty_73

Looking for an mp3 player, dont really want an ipod, too expensive for what I would need it for…..I have an old nano, but I would like one with a screen.

I did spot a sony walkman in currys for about 69 quid……are there any others worth a look at please?

mikey74
    Free Member

SanDisk Sansa Clip.

sausagefingers
    Free Member

As above,I’m on my third but only because I keep twatting them on building sites.
    Wouldn’t bother with anything else tbh.
    Just picked a new (well, refurbished) clip zip from eBay for 17 quid with a slot to expand memory.
    Brilliant little players but if I’d seen one in the shop I probably wouldn’t have bought it, they look cheap but are better than any other I’ve had and I’ve pretty much gone through the apple range
    Just buy one

wysiwyg
    Free Member

i have a brand new nano 8gb, yours for £60 ppg or £65

Caher

SanDisk Sansa Clip as well – great little player.

nickswolves
    Free Member

I love my SanDisk Sansa Clip too – great sound, very small with useful clip and retro style display with graphic equalizer – buy one!

prawny

Me too, don’t use it much these much, use my phone mostly but my Sansa clip is the best I’ve used overall for size/sound/usability

reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1 Sanza Clip

Sometimes I yearn for the bigger one though – what’s that called?
    (the player, not the tendency to yearn for bigger things…)

dannybgoode

Sansa Clip with Rockbox firmware installed – even lets you play Doom!!

Cheers

Danny B

Mounty_73

The Sansa looks good 🙂

Mounty_73

I bought a Sansa in the end, a nice little bit of kit for the money, £34 from Amazon.

Cheers peeps! 🙂

prawny

Yeah I started using mine again on the back of this thread. It’s ace.

Lifer
    Free Member

I’ve used Creative Zens in various forms for years, current 14GB X-Fi been going strong for a good 2 and a bit years.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

The lead that runs from the headphone socket of my MP3 player to the back of my car stereo was one of my best ever purchases.

CountZero

Now, if Sansa would make the clip SDXC compatible… 😀

sunnrider
    Free Member

Now, if Sansa would make the clip SDXC compatible…

That would be useful but 8GB is quite a lot of music all the same.

dobo
    Free Member

sansa clip zip here with rockbox, i use with 32gb cards but if you format a sdxc card to fat32 its been reported to work ok in rockbox.

i have to admit though that im using it a lot less since getting a decent android phone, depends what/when im using it for

CountZero

That would be useful but 8GB is quite a lot of music all the same.

Currently using my old iPhone 4 as a navigation device/iPod, and it’s got 22Gb of music on it, my iPod Classic 160Gb has 155Gb on it…
    What I’d like is an iPod Touch with 256Gb of storage. And before anyone mentions streaming/cloud storage/whatever, it’s frankly useless; the only network that offers unlimited data, 3, has very poor coverage anywhere I actually play music, and 1Gb/month data allowance is taking the piss. There is no free wifi in the countryside, either.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘mp3 players’ is closed to new replies.