Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Moyles longest ever radio show
  • spooky_b329

Dave just mentioned his 6 minute nap didn’t help as all it did was make his contact lenses sting.

Contact lenses?!! I struggle to wear them for more than 12 hours, even continuous wear that can be slept in would dry your eyes when staying awake! He obviously hates wearing glasses when on ‘tv’!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Sounds as lame as big brother – same captive audience I suppose. He’s on my top 10 irritating people list do not for me I’m afraid. I also love vag cars, and smile to myself whilst I drive past inferior the french Vehicles awaiting recovery.*

*yes they’re probably not all that bad, but mud sticks.

scotia
    Free Member

M6TTF – Member
    Sounds as lame as big brother – same captive audience I suppose. He’s on my top 10 irritating people list do not for me I’m afraid. I also love vag cars, and smile to myself whilst I drive past inferior the french Vehicles awaiting recovery.*

*yes they’re probably not all that bad, but mud sticks.

POSTED 23 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

and your point is?

forget that you are on STW for a minute, and think of what they are actually raising money for..

wrightyson
    Free Member

+1 Scotia!!! Tuned in again, they are starting to slur big time, comedy daves daughter just arrived, he’s a broken man!!!

backhander
    Free Member

Sounds as lame as big brother – same captive audience I suppose

That may well be true but these very people have coughed up the best part of £1.5m so good for them I say.

afrothunder88

Just managed to tune in with 50s left till the broke the WR, and donated. Good on them I say (even if I don’t really like Moyles that much).

philconsequence
    Free Member

record broken, still going on through to half 10. well done to them 🙂

Milkie
    Free Member

record broken

Well we know what he’ll be talking about for the next year! Luckily I don’t listen to him anymore!

Donation made, I hope Chris and the team are donating some of their wages made from working the extra 50 hours.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well I reckon 50hrs has gotta be worth £5, so I’ve just donated.

Brilliant job! 😀

CaptJon
    Free Member

£1.8m!

Millie – they’re not getting paid.

crispo
    Free Member

Regardless of if you like him or not, theyve raised over £1.8million for comic relief, that outstanding!

philconsequence
    Free Member

IIRC they made it quite clear early on in the show that they’re not getting paid any extra for the show…

Alcopop
    Free Member

not keen on the fella at all,
    but thats a fanatstic achievement

Milkie
    Free Member

Milkie – they’re not getting paid.

I thought the behind the scenes team were getting paid for it? I realise the main team, Chris, Dave, Aled were not getting paid, as the papers made a fuss about it so they said they would not get paid for it.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Who gives a t0ss if they’re getting paid……. they’re going to raise £2million!
    I’m amazed, after 50 hours he still sounds like he does on a normal morning (whatever that means).
    LOL at all the Moyles ‘haters’ – get a life, you sound just like my 8 year old daughters…
    “She did it, not me”
    “No I didn’t….. liar”
    “I hate you””
    “I hate you more”
    “Shall we go and play?”
    “Yeah, come on”

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

£1.8!?!?!

Fek me, that’s nearly £500,000 since I got up!!!!

LHS
    Free Member

Some idiots on here. He has raised £1.8M for charity and didn’t he climb a mountain for charity last year too. A lot more than the hating idiots on here are doing I’m sure.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Haha…… Fearne Cotton going to do the last 20 mins of the show in in her swimming costume – I bet she’s high maintenance but who cares….. :mrgreen:

wrightyson
    Free Member

I feel a tearful end to it all! Good on them all!!!

philconsequence
    Free Member

radio1 site has crashed with everyone trying to watch the streaming of cotton in a bikini

eth3er
    Free Member

That is funny.

CaptJon
    Free Member

I thought the behind the scenes team were getting paid for it? I realise the main team, Chris, Dave, Aled were not getting paid, as the papers made a fuss about it so they said they would not get paid for it.

Most are doing their jobs as usual (e.g. producing, presenting, supporting their shows as they would even without the marathon show), so why shouldn’t they get paid? I suspect they have all donated to comic relief and put in extra (unpaid) hours to make it a success.

crispo
    Free Member

Nearly £2.5million!!

IHN

£2.4 million!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

WooHoo!

eth3er
    Free Member

2.4million!

backhander
    Free Member

Amazing.
    Think I’ve got something in my eye.

eth3er
    Free Member

Please stop chopping onions near me.

philconsequence
    Free Member

well after watching and lsitening to about 35-40 hours of the show (mrsconsequence has watched even more.. prob about 45 hours) i dont get to hear or listen to the last 30 minutes cos of all the perves crashing the radio1 site.

good to hear they’ve done 2.4million.

more respect for them than the STW haters right now 8)

IHN

So, admit it then, who’s had a perv at Fearne?

God bless the Red Button 🙂

muff
    Free Member

yeah well done and all that .. but the guy is still a massive dong.

comedy dave can stick around though.

M6TTF
    Free Member

I applaud his money raising efforts – just can’t stand the self-rightous chump.

And the mountain climbing was a frickin’ joke. no doubt, a huge amount of time and money was involved to get a load of ‘celebrities’ half way around the world to raise money. At least this year the overheads will be less.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Amazing.

Taff
    Free Member

Pure Awesomeness…

Cougar

God bless the Red Button

‘s a serious tattoo she’s got there.

muff
    Free Member

And the mountain climbing was a frickin’ joke

I thought that celebrity JOGLE run was a joke as well… all taking turns to do a 2 hour ride then spend the rest of the time getting chauffeured around in a winnebago, crying about how hard it is.

Harry_the_Spider

I thought that celebrity JOGLE run was a joke as well… all taking turns to do a 2 hour ride then spend the rest of the time getting chauffeured around in a winnebago, crying about how hard it is.

Yeah. Loads of people who didn’t have to raised a bundle of cash for charity. The bastards.

🙄

sharkbait
    Free Member

So, admit it then, who’s had a perv at Fearne?

No, not me…. no no no no no

Didn’t look half bad…. so I’m told 😀

handyman153
    Free Member

M6TTF – Member
    I applaud his money raising efforts – just can’t stand the self-rightous chump.

And the mountain climbing was a frickin’ joke. no doubt, a huge amount of time and money was involved to get a load of ‘celebrities’ half way around the world to raise money. At least this year the overheads will be less.

Are you going to say the same about the desert trek they did this year?
    Non of the money to actually get the people out the the Mountain, and the desert, came from the charities pocket. This was mentioned at the start of both events.
    And because its the ‘famous’ people doing it, it inspires much much more people to then donate.. So i think calling it a Joke, is abit of a joke in itself to be honest.

Just my opinion though..

lunge

There are times when I think that some of the people on here are absolute idiots.

Whether you like him or not, Moyles has just raised £2.4 million for a charity, £2.4 million, that is a huge amount of money. So please, just for today, can we ignore whether you like him or not, ignore how much he earns, ignore whether you like radio 1 or not, and just appaud the guy.

What he has done is awesome, amazing, brilliant. He and Dave deserve a huge amount of credit, as do the support staff around him. Well done Chris and Dave, I take my hat off to you.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Moyles longest ever radio show’ is closed to new replies.