Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Moving to guildford Advice and help needed
  • simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Firstly,

Where to live within 30 mins ride of the research park ?

Secondly,

Where to to look for a house share ?

Most importantly, Who to ride with ?

shortcut

loads of good riding. Lots on Surrey Hills, Leith, Holmbury and Pitch – find some locals and go riding with them! Drop me a line, happy to show you around! Also around Farnborough there is a very active group http://www.tunnelhilltrolls.co.uk I post on there under the same name!

As for living – depends on budget really. There should be loads around Woking, Farnborough, Ash, Guildford, etc. you can't really go wrong if you are just after a house share.

You will be doing badly if you regret the move. The south east has some great riding.

Good luck.

SC

tootallpaul

I will have nice flat with garage to rent in the next few months in Knaphill… Not to bad a ride to the research park, and in riding distance of a lot of good riding.

Drop me a line if of interest…

If not, I can show you some riding!

mistermouse
    Free Member

Paul , isn't your bathroom a bit of a mess tho ??

alwyn
    Free Member

Nice town, I used to live near there untill a week ago. Everyone goes to Dusk night club, but it's cheap and nasty. Harpers is expensive and normally empty. Flares is a laugh but a bit camp, 80s music and very hot girls.

Are you a student as you need to live near the research park? Surrey hills are good, also Rogate for a bit of downhill and Hindhead (devils punchbowl) is good for everything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Moving to guildford Advice and help needed’ is closed to new replies.