Moving house clearout! Frame, bars, seatposts, wheel bits, saddle, carbon

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Moving house clearout! Frame, bars, seatposts, wheel bits, saddle, carbon

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Moving house clearout! Frame, bars, seatposts, wheel bits, saddle, carbon
  • Premier Icon transporter13
    Subscriber

Whereabouts are you? Interested in the hubs

tbike

Paying for the Hope Pro 2 hubs now.

Thanks.

tBike.

jedf9

I am in Loughborough, front hub has just been sold I’m afraid, although the rear is still out there if you want it?

Premier Icon transporter13
    Subscriber

How much for the rear bud?

jedf9

£60 posted? I’ve got 2 people asking, so the first to get back to me gets it!

Premier Icon transporter13
    Subscriber

Ill leave it bud. Other guy can have it

tbike

Paying for hub now but need your PayPal address?
    Please let me know.

Thanks,

tBike.

jedf9

Hope hubs have now been sold.

jedf9

Hi, I am having a bit of a clear out of old parts since I’m moving house, so the following are for sale:

Boardman HT Pro frame 2010 white including gold Superstar seat post clamp and almost new Ritchey WCS headset. Frame weighs 1635g. Well used for a couple of years, so has various scratches and chips to the paintwork. No cracks or dents, damage is only cosmetic. £80 collected

Hope Pro 2 EVO 32 hole gold hub set both QR (although these can be changed very easily and cheaply). 186g front, 314g rear. Only used for about 6 months, I’ve just serviced the bearings and freehub so everything is nice and smooth. £80 posted

Ritchey WCS Disc XC OCR 26” 32 hole rims, 390g each, eyeleted. Well used for about 1 year, so have a couple of small scratches to the paint. No dings or any structural damage. £40 pair collected

Ritchey WCS Streem saddle in white, 208g. Carbon shell, titanium rails. Reasonably worn, very slight scuffing around the edges of the upper, still in perfect working order. £30 posted

FSA carbon Pro seat post 27.2x350mm, 20mm SB, 221g. Carbon tube bonded to an alloy clamp. Well used, has a lot of scratching/scuffing to the finish, only cosmetic though. £15 posted

Planet X Superlight Team 3D Forged alloy seat post 31.6x350mm, 10mm SB, 260g. Light scratching to the paint, and some scuffing from a saddlebag. £15 posted

Ritchey Carbon Superlogic 20mm riser bars. 31.8mm clamp x 660mm, 144g. Well used for a couple of years, some marks to the lacquer around the clamping areas, otherwise perfect and structurally sound. £40 posted

Planet X Strada Compact road drop bars. 40cm c-c, 302g. Slight mark around the clamp, and some tape residue, otherwise perfect. £20 posted

Feel free to contact me at jedfriskney(at)yahoo.co.uk with any questions, and I can give you any photos you need. Thanks!

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

If the post is inline I’m very interested. Argghhhh just re-read your post – and assume 20mm SB means set back. If i’m wrong and it is in line email me some pics to my profile email

cheers

Gaz

jedf9

Yes SB does mean set back. Sorry!

tbike

Rear gold Hope hub received. Very happy. Thanks and recommended as a seller.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Moving house clearout! Frame, bars, seatposts, wheel bits, saddle, carbon’ is closed to new replies.