Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • moving belongings to madrid
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

can the hive mind shed some light on the following?

Moving belongings to madrid, only about a SWB transit at the absolute max, any recommendations as to good companies? what prices should I expect to see?

cheers!

tails
    Free Member

Would it be worth driving yourself if its just a transit load, could be a laugh (or a nightmare) and it will be better value.

MrNutt
    Free Member

hmm I wonder if I could hire a van, drive it over and then fly back?

mugsys_m8

It's what we did Mr Nutt, only it was a 7.5 tonne self drive truck, it was to the south of France, and I needed to be back in the UK two days after we moved in anyway.

DezB
    Free Member

Going for good?

simonralli2
    Free Member

I can't help you on cost, since my removals were paid for by my company. I do know though that there is a really big difference in terms of quality. These people are well regarded

http://residential.bishopsmove.com/about-us/index.htm

Obviously there are simply tons of removal companies, and with the property market in Spain taking a dive, you should find some good quotes.

sharki
    Free Member

SD is thinking of doing something similar to France, but the plan is to use a big box trailer(cheaper ferry fee IIRC) and advertise a chance to return it to the UK loaded with kit from an EX pat returning home..

MrNutt
    Free Member

8 boxes, 450mm x 450mm x 650mm weighing in at 30kg each on a pallet, seven day delivery: £150.00!!!! not bad eh, I know the shippers, use em a fair bit!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘moving belongings to madrid’ is closed to new replies.