Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mountain Highs in Morzine
  • 5plusn8
    Free Member

Has anyone used these guys for accommadation? Winter or Summer? http://www.mountainhighs.co.uk.
    Any good?

willjones
    Free Member

Yep, Summer last year. Borrowed a large and basic house for 11 of us (2 families) just over the bridge. Great communication, personable, yet professionally run and part of the multi pass scheme. I’ve found just dropping them a note with requirements or picking up the phone easier than trawling the website. They also sorted transfers. Friends are booking with them this year. We are heading back late August (fingers crossed) but much smaller group, and there wasn’t anything available that worked for us, but they were first port of call.

nealglover
    Free Member

We stayed with them quite a few times (going back a few years now so it’s good to see they are still doing well. )

They are a really nice couple and Dean is a great guide and good bloke to ski with. We did the Vallee Blanche a couple of times with him in Chamonix too.

I would recommend them 100%.

edit: Chalet Rasera is one of the best locations in Morzine I think, on a quiet street but VERY close to the centre of Morzine and close to Both Lifts.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Highs in Morzine’ is closed to new replies.