Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mountain Bike Orienteering, Clee Hill, Shropshire, 24/8/2014
  • It’s on again, based at Ditton Priors this time, just over the road from Clee Cycles, who will be opening up specially on the day if you want a close look at their KCNC components and Torus frames.

http://www.bmbo.org.uk/calendar/details.php?event_id=528

You will be given an A3 sized Ordnance Survey 1:25000 map and 3 1/2 hours to visit as many of the control points marked on it as you can.
    It will come as no surprise that I have put one of the control points very near the summit of Brown Clee Hill, so you can have a go at the Clee Cycles Incline Challenge, 322m climbing in 4km, if you want to make that your first CP visited.

The view from Brown Clee Hill.

And a map of the area.

welshfarmer

I am signed up already. Looking forward to riding somewhere completely new 😀

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Looks stunning!

Next year I will try and make one of these events – this one clashes with 12:12 unfortunately.

welshfarmer

A fantastic event. Thank you for organising it Graham, hats off to you. Damn shame there weren’t a few more people there to enjoy some fantastic trails and fast descents. Having a win was the icing on the cake… even if it was only by 2 points 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Bike Orienteering, Clee Hill, Shropshire, 24/8/2014’ is closed to new replies.