Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Motorola G7 power headphone jack not working
  • rhid

So this has happened. It was working fine the other day but now the phone will not recognise my headphones. The phone is not even that old. I have tried multiple sets of headphones and no joy

I tried to clean out the headphone jack of pocket lint and it appears to be clear! I have googled it but I have not found any fixes. Has anyone else experience this? Did you solve it? How did you solve it?

Cougar

Can of compressed air.

Bluetooth headphones.

Take it back.

rhid

All options I suppose but I have lost the receipt so Argos will probs tell me no thanks.

It is a common problem with the phone, so I cannot work out if it is a phone hardware issue or the jack is broken.

I have bluetooth headphones but I don’t like them

Cougar

You don’t need a receipt. If they do ask for proof of purchase you could show them the transaction on your card / bank statements, for instance.

How old is “not that old”?

rhid

I think it was June last year so well within warranty if there is a year warranty on it!

nuke

Im assuming you’ve checked the headphones don’t work when plugged in?

Have a G7 power and just plugged some headphones in: nothing shows on status bar that headphones are plugged in (unlike my OnePlus) but the sound is coming through the headphones fine

rhid

Yeah 3 sets of working headphones and none of them work. No icon, no sound through headphones.

Cougar

You might be better off going direct to Motorola then. Worth chancing your arm first though, see what they say.

jon1973
    Free Member

All options I suppose but I have lost the receipt so Argos will probs tell me no thanks.

I’ve taken stuff back to Argos with no receipt or proof of purchase or box. They swapped it out for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Motorola G7 power headphone jack not working’ is closed to new replies.