Viewing 8 posts - 441 through 448 (of 448 total)
  • Motorist tweets of knocking off cyclist…
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

There was a pic of the road on one report I read, but nothin to say if it was that section where the incident occured.

nealglover
    Free Member

we don’t know how wide the road was either.
    so there may have been no ‘wrong side’.

Quite right.

But according to a lot of people on here she should Lose her job, Have her life ruined, Get two years in prison

And the legal system is broken if she doesn’t get …blah blah.

Nobody really knows what’s happened and both of them have changed bits and pieces of their story and seem unreliable. And both have posted stupid stuff online about it.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

If the road is narrow and the corner blind – speed is not what is needed but caution – reckless driving / Driving without Due care – open and shut

unklehomered
    Free Member

Watching the interview again… 1st I still laugh at “I looked in my rear and assessed the situation” – I’ll be giggling at that for days to come, its the accent as well makes it wonderful.

2nd – when she says he didn’t wobble etc nearly loose control etc, she does an illustrative impression of a cyclist wobbling, Just before you look – do that impression yourself, we’ve all done it telling tales of gnar in the pub I’m sure.

Now you’ve done that watch the interview, and look at her hands.

Bollocks does she ride a bike regularly (imo).

zilog6128

Now you’ve done that watch the interview, and look at her hands.

Bollocks does she ride a bike regularly (imo).
    lol, well noticed. I wish it were in my power to bestow upon you an Internet Detective Award!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Anyone else keep clicking on the BBC video link just to keep it in the top 10 videos being watched? 🙂

unklehomered
    Free Member

I wasn’t…

brooess
    Free Member

Anyone else keep clicking on the BBC video link just to keep it in the top 10 videos being watched?

No, but good that it is… keep the story alive. Even if she’s not charged with anything, the whole affair is a great way to get cyclist safety into the national consciousness…

Viewing 8 posts - 441 through 448 (of 448 total)

The topic ‘Motorist tweets of knocking off cyclist…’ is closed to new replies.