Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Motoring Menace of the Day
  • Cougar

Saw a kid the other day on a scooter. That’s a motorised road scooter, not the little scoot-with-your-foot things. Kid looked maybe 14.

Younger kid hanging precatiously off the back. Neither had helmets. Came wazzing down a side street, hung a left past where I was standing, and wobbled off up the pavement at speed. The icing on the cake was, the number plate was missing.

So let’s see. Underage, no licence, no insurance, no helmets, carrying a pillion, not displaying a plate on a public road, probably no tax or MOT (speculating), and driving on the bloody pavement.

How do they get away with it? If I’d done that, they’d bloody jail me.

Edukator
    Free Member

14 = impunity.

scaredypants

feral yout’ innit

off to the mail with you, laddie !

Cougar

If I’d had my wits about me, I’d have grabbed a handful of brake on the way past. Scrote.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

precatiously

Precautiously. Was he wearing a condom? 😉

dabble
    Free Member

did they do it straight past a police man?
    did you report them to the police?

thats how they get away with it. the police will stop them if they see them but they arent about to go tearing round the council estate on the off chance they may see two kids on a scootay, and if normal law abiding citizens are too apatheitc to report it then whats the law gonna do? they arent pyschic.

portlyone

precatiously

I assumed he was on the way to buy/steal a kitten…

maccruiskeen

Saw a kid the other day on a scooter. That’s a motorised road scooter, not the little scoot-with-your-foot things. Kid looked maybe 14.

Younger kid hanging precatiously off the back. Neither had helmets. Came wazzing down a side street, hung a left past where I was standing, and wobbled off up the pavement at speed. The icing on the cake was, the number plate was missing.

So let’s see. Underage, no licence, no insurance, no helmets, carrying a pillion, not displaying a plate on a public road, probably no tax or MOT (speculating), and driving on the bloody pavement.

Look around you….. are you in Florence?

njee20
    Free Member

I assumed he was on the way to buy/steal a kitten…

Or cover it in Sudocrem?

Should have just clotheslined them. Would’ve been awsums.

Cougar

Precautiously

Precariously. Gits. Not sure what happened there.

did they do it straight past a police man?
    did you report them to the police?

thats how they get away with it.

I didn’t see a lot of point. Nothing to identify them, and they could be in the next time zone by the time a car had got there. If I’d got a registration, I would have.

Cougar

Look around you….. are you in Florence?

Who do you think I am, Zebedee?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Were they wearing trackie bums and a sideways angled baseball cap?

Think yerself lucky they wern’t riding a 6″ fullsuss skill compensating DH machine that they’d just nicked.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Motoring Menace of the Day’ is closed to new replies.