Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Motorcycle Intercoms – Bluetooth
  • greyman
    Free Member

A quick question for the motorcyclerists out there – does anyone know if the Uclear HBC200 kit will pair with the integrated Schuberth C3 Pro helmet inbuilt headset (SRC mehinks) ?

Don’t see why it wouldn’t (assuming both are current bluetooth protocols)but I’m struggling to find the definitive answer via the mighty google.

I know the Scala G9 does, so also considering that as a purchase. It’d be simpler to buy the Schuberth helmet, I know, but I don’t like it 😉

I also want something I can switch between different helmets.

Any advice appreciated, thanks guys

freddyg
    Free Member

No idea about that specific kit.

I have a Cardo Scala Q2 (a few years old now). It pairs perfectly with my phone and call clarity is fine. It can handle voice dailing too but I very rarely use it to make calls. Only receive.

greyman
    Free Member

Yes, cheers, I assume phone (inc GPS and MP3 muzak) will be fine, It’s just for bike to bike comms with me mates, a couple of who have the Schuberth SRC setup.

The Scala G9 works, and is feature rich, so I might just go with that. It’s just the Uclear system doesn’t use a boom mic or wire mic – some sort of ‘virtual’ design, pretty cool. And is smaller.
    G.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Motorcycle Intercoms – Bluetooth’ is closed to new replies.