Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Motorbike ride out?
  • Premier Icon Rockhopper
    Free Member

Weeksy has had almost as many bikes as Couchie has! This one looks like a keeper though.

Premier Icon allthegear
    Free Member

Count me in. 🙂

Rachel

Premier Icon iolo

I have this in my garage

It’s not mine but the owner is my neighbour without garage. I couldn’t bear looking at it covered in snow so told him he could keep it there.
    I have no intention on ever going on it as it’s too much of a bike for me.
    That and the fact that I’m doing my bike test next week and would probably be in Vienna morgue very quickly if I ever went for a blast.

Premier Icon cyclelife
    Free Member

Crossland and Allthegear.
    are you in for the Rutland ride or one of the other suggestions? Just so I can get an idea as to whether it’s a goer!
    Ta

Premier Icon Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I live near Leicester and could potentially make the Rutland meet, I’ve a good idea of the route you’d be taking, I’m not long passed my test though so wouldn’t want to slow you down….. Got a Street Triple 675

Premier Icon allthegear
    Free Member

Cycle life – Rutland one. I’ll be on my GS so not quite as zippy as you guys but I’m pretty used to being at the back, anyway

Premier Icon mattstreet

Hi folks – Is the Rutland one open to more takers? Am near Loughborough and would be good to have a blat sometime to blow the dust off the SV (maybe keeping allthegear company at the back). Whenabouts?

Premier Icon crossland
    Free Member

When were you thinking of going? I must have missed to post about the rutland ride, buts its okay for me.

Premier Icon cyclelife
    Free Member

From my earlier post;

I’m prepared to lead a ride based on Rutland/Lincs/Northants using loads of roads that are in all the “best Riding Roads” of GB books/sites etc.

Suggest meet at Rutland Water 10.00am ride until 4.00pm with stops for fags/piss and lunch every hour. Can’t guarantee no Cops but in 5 years round here I’ve only seen two traps

May I suggest Sunday 10th May?

Add your names to the post below and then paste it into a new reply, that way we’ll know who’s coming without having to go throught the thread each time 🙂

Premier Icon cyclelife
    Free Member

Ok, here we go – Copy and Paste list below into a “Reply” and add your name

Cyclelife – Rob
    Daisy Duke – ?

Premier Icon weeksy

Assuming you keep to the 10th of course I can’t be out but if you make Rockingham that’s all great. However I now have a more appropriate road tool for the next ride out as I went to my local KTM dealer to pick up a bike with a mate, I walked out owning a 15 plate new 390Duke! Oops!

Premier Icon cyclelife
    Free Member

Nice choice!

Premier Icon superfli

UKGE that weekend, and a little too far for me anyway TBH.

Premier Icon weeksy

I take it you guys never made it in the end ?

Premier Icon allthegear
    Free Member

I managed to somehow break the key in my lock so no!! Thankfully sorted now.

Rachel

Premier Icon superfli

I had a nice 280mile round trip to UKGE Rd1! Raining on the way, but still good fun. Lovely and dry on way home, even better 😈

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Motorbike ride out?’ is closed to new replies.