Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Moto GP testing- on a superbike!
  • rossi46
    Free Member

Thoughta ida getta to work today- ima hoping my GP bike wiil be asa good asa thees beauty.

Skyliner
    Free Member

53 days to go! Not like I’m counting or anything! 😆

Rorschach
    Free Member

Only 17 bikes on the grid tho.
    Will be mid season until the goat is fit and sorts out the dog of a bike Casey has bequethed him.

Rosss
    Free Member

I dont expect the doctor to be on form this year but as of next year with the change in cc Rossi will be in his prime and riding the best bike out there for sure

rossi46
    Free Member

Yes- canta waita for the 1000cc. GP bikes willa be proper again!
    Watcha outta fora Ben Spies Thees year eh?

LoCo
    Free Member

I can’t wait, have JB and Vale got the ducati sorted??? 😀 😀

rossi46
    Free Member

We waita anda see no?
    I ava a few…….how you say……. tricks uppa my sleeve.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

In pre season they’ve been working on Fork configuation and an anti wheelie system to allow more punch out of the corners.
    After the end of season test I believe Rossi and JB spoke to Filippo Preziosi about the changes they want on the bike before the first official test.
    Don’t count out Rossi just yet, look what happened in his first season at Yamaha.
    IMO Casey Stoner is the man to beat next year. He was super fast the first time out on the Honda.

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Unfortunately i don’t think a return to 1000cc engines will be a return to the good old days.
    Due to the stupid and unneccesary fuel restriction, i cant see engines actually being the full size, i reckon 900cc motors will appear for 2012, and electronic control will be the overriding factor in getting your bike to the finish.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Has to be Stoner on the Honda this season. Was at silverstone last year and donnington the year before (when it went a bit pear shaped for him) and really can’t understand why most brits have an issue with him.

rossi46
    Free Member

IMO Casey Stoner is the man to beat next year. He was super fast the first time out on the Honda.

Has to be Stoner on the Honda this season

Hopefully a four way battle between the ‘aliens’- with Rossi, Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa.
    Im hoping Pedrosa wont bin it and wreck his season like he normally does.
    And i also think Ben Spies will become the 5th ‘alien’.

Alien is the term that the Eurosport guys gave to the top riders who are above mere mortals!

Oh bugger, i forgot my fake Italian accent- never mind!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP testing- on a superbike!’ is closed to new replies.