Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 107 total)
  • Moto GP 2017
  • Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

That was class. Why anyone bothers with F1, when you can watch racing like that, is beyond me.

Crutchlow? His excuse book is so vast, it needs it’s own caravan.

Was J-Lo trying to get the race cancelled? He didn’t look very happy, before it got underway.

aide

Thought that was a great start of season, gutted for crutchlow but redding seemed to have a great race. Impressed with the aprilia coming in 6th for its 1st race. Roll on the rest of the season

epicyclo

Never seen Lorenzo look so uncomfortable before a race.

Zarco – that was predictable, but he’s made the point he’s to be taken seriously. I reckoned the leading group were waiting for that to happen.

Dovi is a class act. 🙂

jim25

That wasn’t Aprillia’s first race

jim25

Great opener for the season.

I honestly thought George was going to throw in a surprise win today until the rain delayed the start that is
    Lorenzo hasn’t been that keen in the wet for a few years now, so I’d imagine he was one of the ones asking for it to be postponed

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Oops, Iannone did it again.

Somebody on a forum reckons he touched Marc’s rear wheel before he went down. Didn’t spot it myself. Guess I’ll have to catch the repeat on 5…

jim25

Looked to me that he hit the rear wheel too when watching it live, but the repeats from a different angle aren’t as clear

aide

Oops, sorry jim25, you’re right, not aprilia’s first race, still a good result for them, four different manufacturers in the top six

Pigface
    Free Member

How far off the pace is the KTM?

weeksy

2s maybe 2.2….

depends what we class as pace though, it’s about 1.5 off the 8/9/10/11th guys.

33s and 39s behind at the end of the race.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

The corner Iannone binned it was the same MM lost the front at in warm up – maybe just a tad slick at the apex? I didn’t see him touch MM.

Nice to see the Hondas off the pace a bit. Going to be a good season I think.

[+1 – stopped watching F1 ages ago]

wattsymtb
    Free Member
    wattsymtb
    Free Member

I thought it looked like he did, but couldn’t be sure.

Pigface
    Free Member

It is going off in Argentina

zanelad
    Free Member

How good would it be if Crutchlow wins. Reckon the Argies would lose the tape with our national anthem on it 😀

Hadge
    Free Member

Danny Kent won the Moto 3 race and there wasn’t a single whistle at all during the national anthem. Fans of racing I guess and not idiots. Great race for Cal bringing it home as he needed that after his last 3 non-finishes. What happened to the works Hondas!

Pigface
    Free Member

They both went down on the same corner I think, great result for Redding

simondbarnes

Good race

Moe

The Argentinian people are fantastically friendly and great people all round, my daughter lived in BA for three years and we fell in love with the place when we visited. If you ever want to visit somewhere really worthwhile, go! You would not be disappointed!

epicyclo

Lorenzo was looked like the guy who pulled a dog turd out of the lucky dip.

Crutchlow kept his head and stayed on the bike. I’m looking forward to seeing him for the rest of the season.

Rossi did his usual but was outshone by the new master.

epicyclo

Forgot to mention

Two Brits in top 5 of MotoGP standings. Be good if they can keep it up.

salad_dodger

Tomorrow looks like it could be a great race. Particularly looking forward to Moto 3 as only a second separates the first 25 riders. Could be carnage.

How Jack Miller managed to walk away from his practice smash this morning is beyond me. He’s one lucky boy.

Zarco for the win in the main race tomorrow.

joefm

Jack was pretty lucky there.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

+1 Jack was unbelievably lucky to walk away from that IMO.

Jorge is having his edge-grip specials taken away from him from Mugello onwards so he’s lashing out at Jack and a rider with a lot of power (who could he possibly mean 😉 ) for voting 20-3 in favour of using the stiffer construction tyre.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/comments/248687/1/a/0/lorenzo-rails-against-very-rude-miller.html

Pretty funny craic from Jack IMO.

Zarco for the win? To dream the impossible dream…

vongassit
    Free Member

Yeah perhaps Jacks comment wasn’t the classiest, but Lorenzos was cringe worthy, well done jorge.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Moto 3 Synchronised lowside carnage 😯 😯

onewheelgood

Well, that race had its moments! I’m personally sad it ended like that, but shows how close to the edge you have to get to win.

epicyclo

3 Brits in first 10 pole positions. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that.

Redding the fastest.

salad_dodger

Could be an interesting race – what’s the weather forecast? I see Lorenzo has mastered wet conditions at last…..

pondo

Oxley says the Duc’s good in the wet, cornering oddness is masked by the lack of grip.

bikebouy
    Free Member

That was utterly fabulous 😯

Rorschach
    Free Member

mikey74
    Free Member

Awesome race. So happy with the result.

aide

Loved it!! Really close championship now

vongassit
    Free Member

Noooo! I missed it, damn the time jiggling fkery. On the other hand I did enjoy a decent ride on my bike & saved a lot of nerve jangling. Top result though 🙂

epicyclo

Brilliant.

Crutchlow just pipped by Marquez for 3rd. Never thought I’d be saying that. 🙂

I liked Crutchlow’s comments at the end too.

Pigface
    Free Member

What a ripper

salad_dodger

A great day of racing – even Moto2 was worth watching which is a rarity. The drive that Marquez got out of the corner to pass Crutchlow was incredible.

Has Lorenzo crossed the finish line yet?

epicyclo

salad_dodger – Member
    …Has Lorenzo crossed the finish line yet?

Who?

Reminds me of when Rossi went to Ducati. Takes a special sort of alien…

BTW what happened to Pedrosa?

That save by Marquez when his wheel tucked under was a bit special. It was as if nothing had happened.

bikebouy
    Free Member

When Lorenzo came in to change bike to wets, he was just shaking his head into the pits..at the change..and out again.

Obvz didn’t want to go racing today.

Good ride by Petu I thought, good to see Pramac beat a factory bike (I know there aren’t many differences, but hey)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2017’ is closed to new replies.