• This topic has 815 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Muke.
Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 816 total)
  • Moto GP 2013
  • 5thElefant
    Free Member

They’re reporting a dislocated shoulder on eurosport.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yep Marquez very doubtful

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Just seen it on youtube, ouch! Marquez’s bike also gave Crutchlow’s bike a right pounding as it hit it in the gravel trap, luckily the Marshall’s were on the ball and saw it coming so scattered otherwise it could have been very nasty.

MSP

The BBC are crap, if a F1 driver farts they are all over it, the motogp championship leader and most exiting prospect for years crashes and may not be able to race, nothing.

Pigface
    Free Member

Great Moto 2 race and result.

Jesus Fogarty looks wrecked 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Dear God what a finish 😯

MSP

That was an awesome last few laps, just incredible.

castanea
    Free Member

clapclapclap superb! 😯
    rookie outclassed by the world champ 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Got to like Marquez. Despite the shoulder a quite incredible second place finish with a smile on his face and then congratulates Lorenzo on a great battle!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Excellent finish,It’s usually the least exciting class,not today though!

rossi46
    Free Member

A proper last couple of laps duffing up! Reminds me of Rossi V Lorenzo/ Stoner/ Elias (in Estoril!)/ Gibernau etc….
    Just what Moto GP needs right now. Would be nice to see Cal or Rossi in there slinging a few punches, but at least Dani wasn’t too far off.
    Same went for Brno aswell- hope the rest of the season goes the same way with no more injuries to spoil the fun 😀

EDIT: I meant to add Marquez for the title (as long as he keeps it out of the gravel) his closest challenger really is Lorenzo….

nedrapier

Great race. I knacked my knee on my way to the race the night before. Was hammocking in the woods and had no 1st aid, so went to the circuit medical centre when I got there in the morning to get patched up.

Marquez followed me in, so when I left, I opened the door to 20 odd lenses pointed at me. I’d been warned, and I typed with the idea of pulling my jacket over my head and acting all mysterious. Didn’t know what state Marquez was in, so I decided against it!

Great performance from him, can’t have been comfortable. Good to see Lorenzo back at the front, though. And fantastic races in Moto2 and 3, too.

And the Sheene parade 2 strokes sounded awesome!

singlecrack
    Free Member

Lorenzo was awesome …just to keep up with the honda’s let alone win…..could be a tipping point for Lorenzo having more confidence to push harder and harder knowing he can beat them

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Just caught up with the race, amazing performance by Marquez, stunning! Good to see Lorenzo getting aggressive also, especially at the start. Looked like a deliberate move to intimidate but the boy wasn’t giving an inch!!

Bloody glad the connection between Maquez/Cal’s bikes was only the bikes, that could have been real messy.

nedrapier

could be a tipping point for Lorenzo having more confidence

I thought the same thing, seeing Marquez 1,2,3 bike lenghts behind for most of the race, I could imagine Lorenzo wondering if it was just a matter of time. To race, be passed, get him back and win when 2nd might have seemed inevitable must have been good for him.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Lorenzo needs to do more than beat MM now doesn’t he? Or rather, somebody else has to as well. He’s a long way back.

Muke
    Free Member

From Crash.net …Yamaha MotoGP riders Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi will give the factory’s new seamless shift gearbox its grand prix debut at Misano this weekend

MSP

Another stonking qualifying from Marquez.

And it’s great to see how his whole team are together enjoying the performance, just as Rossi’s garage has always been.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Is Jorge on a roll …come to spoil the young gun’s party ??

MSP

Marquez needs to get his start sorted, ending up behind Pedrosa (and Rossi this time)early on, cost him the chance to fight Lorenzo for the victory. You wonder if team orders will come into play at some stage if that continues to happen.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Is Jorge on a roll …come to spoil the young gun’s party ??

He can’t. Even if he wins every race he still can’t beat MM. Not unless someone else helps.

Reluctant
    Free Member

All it takes is one DNF for Marquez and it’s game on again – not beyond the bounds of reason.

5thElefant
    Free Member

True. Equally, Jorge needs to stay on too.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Honda will make pedrosa win this season 8)

chalky46
    Free Member

Disgusting BBC not live viewing. Red button crap quality.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Funny old race so far. Come on Jorge.

Pigface
    Free Member

Could be trouble in the Repsol garage 😆

The satellite Hondas are way quicker than the Yams or has Cal given up for this year.

Can Redding hang on and win the Moto2 title?

MSP

Not the most exciting race of the year at the front, but the race for third had plenty of thrills in the last few laps.

Great race by Redding as well, some brave moves put in there.

robbieh
    Free Member

The satellite Hondas are way quicker than the Yams or has Cal given up for this year.

Yep, Cal’s showing no fire compared to the season start and even Bradley is close to him now

Can Redding hang on and win the Moto2 title?

I really hope so, he’s showing more determination than Cal that’s for sure

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Any update on the Pedrosa/Marquez incident? Seems it’s official that the contact sheared the traction control wiring!

Cal sounds bitter, but any truth in the “engine” problems I wonder??

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

I also find it amusing how little Marquez seems to give a **** about Pedrosa!

rossi46
    Free Member

Any update on the Pedrosa/Marquez incident? Seems it’s official that the contact sheared the traction control wiring!

Seems the kid has immense precision at high speed 😯

Anyway they’ll both be summoned to Race Direction at Sepang- maybe Marquez may have done a Sam Lowes 😆

5thElefant
    Free Member

Making MM start from the back of the grid next race would be carnage entertaining. He’d still podium.

MSP

To be honest, it looked unlucky in that as much as Marquez went into the corner a bit to hot (probably lining up a pass for the next corner), Pedroso seemed to slow right down mid corner (probably trying to mess up any attempted passing move). It took both actions for them to touch.

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 hence my comment about trouble in the Repsol garage. Talk about bad luck for little Dani.

The Sam Lowes take out of Shakey was pretty full on. I felt excluding him was fair enough, his lack of celebration meant he knew he was in trouble.

Pigface
    Free Member

No more Laguna Seca 🙁

MSP

It’s good to see the additions in south America, shame to see laguna seca go, but 3 in the US was too much.

Still 4 in Spain though, I suspect they have become too dependant on Spanish sponsors. I think it is showing in a bias towards Spanish riders and races, and diminishing it as a real worldwide sport.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Shame to see Laguna Seca go, best American track.

The Marquez V Dani incident seemed a racing accident to me, just very unlucky that a slight touch sheared that cable. Would be very harsh to penalise Marquez on the basis of that incident alone.

Funny that Dani seems quite outspoken about the need to slow Marquez down though!

MSP

Dani was outshone by Stoner and now outshone by Marquez, on the same bikes. He has long been classified as one of the aliens, but reality is starting to show he is a rung down the ladder from the very best.

mrblobby
    Free Member

And I’m sure Dani will get a lot of support from his employer in his bid to have Marquez take it easier 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 816 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2013’ is closed to new replies.