motivation required.

Home Forum Bike Forum motivation required.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • motivation required.
  • allthepies

Can’t you ride from home ?

All my rides start from home, if I had to load the car up and drive 30mins or so to ride then I’d probably not do half the riding I actually do.

dibboid

Tbf where I live it’s not the best to ride from here. (Built up area for quite a way. The decent stuff is a fair ride away and by the time I get there up be too knackered to ride the funky stuff.

The only place in rising distance will be full of kids and dog walkers so not a option either.

5thElefant

I’m think balls to it and getting the cans of beer out the fridge instead.

Sounds like a good compromise.

dibboid

Really need to get out this afternoon but I ain’t got the get up and go even tho the bike is in the car ready from taking the kids round the park. (Yes I know a 120mm fs is over biked for a flat loop) anyway Saturday is out of the equation as I got the kids all day and the Mrs has the car and I work Sundays.

But I need to build up my fitness and cannock is only a half hour drive. I’m think balls to it and getting the cans of beer out the fridge instead.

dibboid

I’m think balls to it and getting the cans of beer out the fridge

Sounds like a good compromise.

I think I answered my own dilemma. 🙂

wobbliscott

Sorry, I think you made the wrong decision. I went out for a ride round Black Rocks and up Riber Caslte near Matlock Bath straight after work tonight. Could Have easily sacked it off as I was feeling a bit short of energy, but had a brilliant ride with a good mate, so glad I went out. Finished off with a pint of Timmy Taylor’s Landlord and half a Pork Pie in the sun at the Holybush. Life is good! Cannock would have been nice today. I was there on Tuesday night and had a hoot.

b r

The decent stuff is a fair ride away and by the time I get there up be too knackered to ride the funky stuff.

It can’t be that far to Cannock if it only takes 30 mins to get there, so just ride there for a coffee. Next time you’ll be able to both ride there and have a short loop. In a while you’ll be riding there and doing the full Dog/Monkey.

Plus look for BW’s and/or shortcuts between your house and Cannock.

fenred

I’ll swap your lack of motivation for my compressed nerve that’s preventing me from riding anytime you like!!

Pick up your skirt, grab your nuts and get out there! 😈

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘motivation required.’ is closed to new replies.