Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mother in-law had a stroke
  • josh1982
    Free Member

Every thing fine yesterday for Sunday lunch then at 6:30pm after driving From the north east to London got a call to say what happened. Was with the mrs in London you see. Swiftly checked back out of hotel and blasted back up north to the hospital. Surgery at 1am and out at 5am. Not looking good apparently so mrs gone back. I am at home with our 3 year old and the in laws foster kid who is like a brother to our boy.

What happens to foster children when the official carer is taken ill? What’s recovery going to be like and biggest fear will she pull through.

Right where’s the pancake mix we gotta have some happy time to channel some happy and positive thoughts.

j_me
    Free Member

Positive vibes – hope for a speedy recovery

donsimon
    Free Member

Can’t help with the question, but good luck with everything.

bullheart
    Free Member

I hope it all goes well fella.

totalshell

the good news.. if thier operating thier confident of a positive outlook. having had one myself ( thank god only a little one) you/ she wont know what the outcome is for two years. i’m 18 months down the line and my symptoms are slowly very slowly clearing. it can be a long and frustrating trip. best wishes and good luck.

josh1982
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Not going to be easy at all. Thanks for the vote of confidence in having the op. Might use that one later to help boost some spirits when me and the boys go down.

josh1982
    Free Member

Op a success and will be in rehab in few days. Paralysed down one side but in good spirits. Phew!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mother in-law had a stroke’ is closed to new replies.