Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • most of you still don't have profile pictures or info
  • thehood
    Free Member

why not?

reasonable answers please

simonralli2
    Free Member

Everyone put their photos on the glorious mugshots thread 🙂 All the pics are in one happy place!

tablesalt
    Free Member

as i dont want weridos hunting me down and doing nasty things to my bum hole

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Just google ‘Gary Glitter’.

thehood
    Free Member

tablesalt… don’t put pictures of your bumhole up then 🙂

thehood
    Free Member

and where’s this mugshots thread?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Because I can’t be arsed. Why not google “generic late thirties male” and find out more?

CountZero

Because I can’t do it from my phone, I don’t have a photo of myself I’d want anyone to see, and there’s no personal info on my Facebook or Twitter pages, and no reason whatsoever for there to be any on here. There’s nothing about me that would be of interest to anyone else anyway, and certainly not to you. Is that alright with you?

coffeeking
    Free Member

The question is why would you put the info there? There’s absolutely no requirement for it to be real, and on the internet no expectation of that either. Same with profile info – serves no purpose except for the nosey.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Because its only an internet forum so why would I want to put any form of personal info on it?

rOcKeTdOg

I have, it’s 100% genuine 😉

cheez0
    Free Member

You want to be nosey? Try facebook.

You want engaging discussion and informed debate? Try, er, somewhere else. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘most of you still don't have profile pictures or info’ is closed to new replies.