Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Most irritating habits of your colleagues…
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

Everyone in my office annoys me, I have often asked my boss if I can work in a cupboard on my own, on another floor well out of the way, one guy has really really bad hygiene issues, and insists on standing way to close when he talks to you, might try and explain the whole personal space thing to him, and women whom constantly spend every Friday afternoon primping and preening for drinks after work, not to mention those who arrive late in the morning, then spent the next few hours putting on their make up for the day a painting their nails. I am actually considering taking a razor (niche merkur of course) and having a shave at my desk in the not too distant future.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Love the ‘manuals by colour’ ben. Thanks for sharing: if I ever get another job….

*Thinks – by colour, then within colour groups, by weight/height/thickness.*

gonzy
    Free Member

Mind you I did end up banging her.

no chance of that happening here….they’re married and so am i but if was single i wouldn’t say no to them…

I could go on for hours about the other **** who feel the need to do absolutely sod all and then somehow get promoted…… obviously my nose isn’t quite brown and smelly enough

do we work in the same place? 😆

MrOvershoot

deepo – Member
    I have a collegue that interupts whatever you are saying with a very loud “correct”. Sometimes he double “corrects” you with the emphasis on the second one……correct CORRECT!…..smart4rse kn0b

Bloke who works for me does the “Thats correct” thing as I’m explain almost any job to him!!

On the whole though most people here are fairly easy to get on with 🙂

johnellison
    Free Member

Mind you I did end up banging her.

no chance of that happening here….they’re married and so am i but if was single i wouldn’t say no to them…

So was she pal! 😆

And yes she did take her cardigan off, but only after putting the central heating on full blast. In the middle of July.

jekkyl

There’s a woman here who paints her nails at her desk, the same one who chews gum incidently, farking stinks the place out. Also she insists on un-muting her computer sound card so that you get annoying windows two tone piano exclamtion noise sounding all the time. I secretly laugh at her misfortune with internet dating. 😆

gonzy
    Free Member

^^^ johnellison…..you sir are a true player!! 😆

i doff my cap to thee…

johnellison
    Free Member

^^^ johnellison…..you sir are a true player!!

Aye thenk yoww. I could go into more detail, but well… 😯

sambob
    Free Member

Everyone’s pretty good at work, can’t complain.

organic355
    Free Member

guy at work sprays Linx/Axe deodorant when sat at his desk.

Smell makes me gag, why he cant go to the toilet and spray his bits is beyond me.

bencooper
    Free Member

Everyone’s pretty good at work, can’t complain.

😉

sambob
    Free Member

Ah balls. That’d explain a lot. 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Most irritating habits of your colleagues…’ is closed to new replies.