Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Most anoying advert on the tv.
  • project
    Free Member

The one from sad west, that tells us how to invest our money, so they can get hugebonuses and state handouts because they didnt take their own advice.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

the one with the kid that wants to do a poo in someone else’s bathroom 🙁

bruneep

DFS and the **** Dillion family

fluided
    Free Member

Cadbury’s kids I don’t get it they look like freaks

Pickers

Peugeot 308.
    “We got noo-arr”
    **** off you t**t

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Adverts what get right on my bleeding t1ts are these :

”For hands that do dishes that feel as soft as your face, mild green fairy liquid”

Mind you, I don’t often watch TV – so not really a major problem.

guido

Corsa advert with that bike rack.
    the snide laugh that the puppet makes when he sees the woman cyclist…

MrNutt
    Free Member

compare the ******

R979
    Free Member

A bit old but this still cracks me up:

Rich
    Free Member

Worst Ive ever seen, probably more from the sheer amount it was one, was the crazy frog one!

I complained about that one with it sometimes being on 3 times every break.

CountZero

Have to agree with SfB here. Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh. How I loath and detest that ad. Stop it. Stop. It. Right. Now.

falkirk-mark

I hate the bingo one where the ugly bitch in her pyjamas dances up the walls and onto the ceiling of the room.

Harry_the_Spider

I saw an advert yesterday for tuna that didn’t have fluid in the tin because apparently draining it before using it is too difficult for some people!

What next… self wiping assholes?

loddrik
    Free Member

Anything selling washing powder with supposed ‘real’ people.

atlaz
    Free Member

I go with Harry. For the sheer pointlessness of the product and the fact it’s sold like they’ve invented fire or something.

MrNutt
    Free Member

self wiping assholes you say? where from and how much?

allyharp

Actually I think tuna without fluid is a great idea!

I love tuna sandwiches but it does take quite a long time to prepare compared to slapping a bit of cold meat on buttered bread. So if you’re in a rush in the morning tuna is out.

It also means it’s easier to make in the office – no need to be near a sink. Do they have a ringpull or do you still need a tin opener?

marsdenman
    Free Member

<goes of to register and trademark ‘self wiping assholes’ .com (and .co.uk, just to cover all bases….!)> 😆

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Isn’t ridding Tuna of the brine something to do with cutting the smell, a major factor in people not eating Tuna.
    Oh and worst advert, any that start “Hi, I’m Barry Scott……”

samuri
    Free Member

That budweiser advert where they all did that ridiculous whattz up to each other. I’ve not drunk budweiser since. That’ll learn them.

Any 4×4 advert but the one that really got me was the one that had the jeep driving around happily up ski slopes and through stream beds while the people on skis and canoes smiled at them. What a crock.

Filthy
    Free Member

Ahh, adverts those things I fast forward through whislt watching what I want on Sky+. Cant stand freckin adverts complete and utter waste of my time, much rather just pay my licence fee and have no adverts, unfortunately some of the things I like to watch aren’t on the BBC hence the sky+ so I can avoid them. They irritate me so much that I refuse to watch in real time.

jimmy

R979 – very funny.

I am addicted

No, you am a dickhead

flatback
    Free Member

i am with filthy, get sky+ and never watch adverts again, dont watch anything in real time, with sky+ a typical 1 hour programme takes 42 mins when you drop out the adverts.

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

They’re pretty much all irritating, no Sky / Sky+ for me so we just use the “Mute” button… and Talk!

suspenders
    Free Member

Moooonpig dot coooooom

LeeW

It’s got to be the Just for Men advert with the two brats saying “You’d be such a great catch for some one” As they hand him a box of hair dye. You don’t deserve to have a mother you little freaks. Also, any advert with Andie McDowell, she was attractive once – about 10 years and 2 stone ago, but now even with a bottle of Botox she blights my screen with her peturbed look.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

face creams – anti wrinkle etc, the women in them make out they have used the product being advertised for ever – even tho its the newest most advanced formula… women must be so gullable to use that shite – just keep out the sun and the wrinkles will not appear..

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Most anoying advert on the tv.’ is closed to new replies.