Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Morzine short stay accommodation?
  • bfebikerchap
    Free Member

Evening all,
    I’m looking into a bike holiday here for a few guys, but was hoping for a shorter than 1 week trip. All the organised holiday things I can see are a full week which is fair enough. Other than camping, has anyone used any more flexible accommodation?
    Cheers

tuboflard

I stopped here a few years back for a couple of nights to do Pass’Portes. Nice small hotel on the edge of town.

https://www.hotel-lesoly-morzine.fr/

big_scot_nanny

VRBO.com and booking.com will throw up a ton of options for the dates and number of people, you can choose the price.

Stoner
    Free Member

if Zeb and Amie are taking bookings for the summer you might like to check out the Chalet Montana. Its in Montriond, which is a short (10min) cycle from the heart of Morzine. Very laid back style if that works for you.

https://www.chaletmontana.org/

You can book by the day. Zeb’s a mean rider too, if he’s not tied to the chalet, he’s a good guide 😉

Montriond is really great village with the best bar in the valley, good food. And you’re downhill from Lindarets after a day shredding the gnarr. Its an easy off road ride (via the riverside path) up into town if you want the bright lights of the metropolis too.

lister

Give a Paul and Nina a shout at Apex Morzine. They do B&B and self catering.

andysandes
    Free Member

Jolly good alpine adventure used to be very flexible

bfebikerchap
    Free Member

Sweet! Thanks all for the ideas, I’ll have a look at these suggestions.
    Cheers

nickjb
    Free Member

How short a stay? We pay around £100 per person for a week in a chalet. At that price you can happily not use the full week. Only issue may be that it’s usually Saturday to Saturday so may be tricky for a weekend.

rockhopper70

Aiglon is nice and we did a four night stay with them.

Decent facility and very biker friendly.

Ambrose

The tourist office is a good shout too. The guys in Les Gets sorted us out superbly last year. Well worth a shout TBH.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Morzine short stay accommodation?’ is closed to new replies.