Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Morzine holiday and family
  • lungman

Has anyone taken family to Morzine biking? I have to option to go with the family but my wife is wondering if there is much for her and my 10 year old to do. Any experiences to be shared?

Stoner
    Free Member

You won’t find a better place in the alps for the whole family. Loads of threads to search

nickjb
    Free Member

As above, loads to do. We usually go with families these days. I don’t think anyone’s ever been bored.

rascal
    Free Member

Morzine area brilliant for biking.
    Morzine area brilliant for non-biking too 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

here’s a taster

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/recommendations-for-summer-holiday-in-the-alps#post-8128930

but check out the office du tourism summer site for other things in the valley d’Aulps.

rivers and lakes, walking and riding, horses, rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, ice skating (yes), skateboarding, more crepes than you can shake a stick at.

jambalaya
    Free Member

As above, yes and there are many threads. Try something like this in Google (much more effective than site search button)

site:singletrackworld.com Morzine family

Lots to do in Morzine/Les Gets, easy to get to say Annecy or Chamonix for a day trip etc. Probably best resort or a quick half day’s riding due to many different options and compact nature

lister

We were there last summer. It’s ace. Do it.
    We’ll be back soon. Everyone had a great time.
    Look out for the tourist pass that gets you into things like the pool and on the chairlifts (without bikes) for a couple of euros a day.
    We had two weeks and didn’t scratch the surface on or off bikes. My kids love riding (8 and 10) and there was loads for them to do easily, and you can buy single trip lift passes to get up high for lovely riding with views too. Hire your family some fun full sus bikes and try and convince them it’s fun!

reggiegasket
    Free Member

pool, lifts up to walks, ice rink, random stuff in the town centre, playgrounds, horses, goats, dinosaurs.

Ok maybe not the last one.

lungman

thanks guys

P-Jay
    Free Member

Been a few times, youngest is too small for the trip or we’d be going in the summer.

There’s some really good Green trails for kids.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Morzine holiday and family’ is closed to new replies.