Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Morzine Chalet for 3 recommendations please?
  • scant
    Free Member

can anyone recommend a chalet close to morzine centre, ideally for 3 people please?

tracknicko
    Free Member

chalet? for 3. you want the whole chalet? or you want to stay in a bigger place and there is 3 of you?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

how friendly are you!!

scant
    Free Member

yeh maybe thats the problem. looking for accommodation for 3 people. doesnt have to be a chalet, but self catering & ideally 3 bedrooms.

legend
    Free Member

Get onto resa-morzine.com and have a look. Good ones are getting hard to find this close to summer though

P.S. don’t be afraid to think big, we’ve got an 8 man chalet to sleep 5 of us – £115 each

tracknicko
    Free Member

don’t think many folk go to the effort of building a chalet for 3… that’s my point.

this year we have a ten bedder for 6. in the past we have had 20 bedders for 10 or so.

they are BIG, but if there’s enough of you it gets cheaper, and you can get some awesome deals. (had a COMPLETELY free and bottomless bar one year)

so if 3 is your limit, look for an apartment.

or get some more mates and get a chalet.

or camp.

scant
    Free Member

mike, for the sake of few days could possibly share a room, but 1 of my friends snoring makes for lack of sleep..

steveh

Morzine tourist office website has a search tool, really useful and is where i normally book.

BoardinBob

Three of us stayed here last year and it was great

http://www.alptitude.com/index.php?page=prop_1_tel1&season=summer&lang=en

Smack bang in the centre of town. Not quite a chalet but it’s a pretty big apartment. Mezzanine floor was plenty big for two of us. Large double bedroom downstairs. Bike wash out back. Bike storage underneath. Massive balcony that was a godsend for bike tinkering and generally watching the world go by with a Leffe.

God I miss Morzine.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ownersdirtect is one of the better sites

MarkN
    Free Member

Stayed at and recommend Riders Retreat

Ear plugs will sort the snoring.

scant
    Free Member

http://www.alptitude.com, booked up when I need it.
    ownersdirect? lot on there, will investigate
    Riders Retreat is pretty expensive? you havent heard proper snoring if you think ear plugs will help!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Morzine Chalet for 3 recommendations please?’ is closed to new replies.