Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Morzine Campsites
  • Andy

Evening all

Anyone stayed at campsites in Morzine? Specifically during the Passporte du Soleil? How many Campsites are there, are they close to the town, what are they like?

Stayed at Chatel last year which was nice and quiet, but this year might want to go to Morzine for the festival.

Cheers

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

There is one in Les Gets right at the top on top of the hill on the opposite side of the valley from the Les Gets DH run (with 6 man chair lift) Le grange au frene I think it’s called has great facilities with hot showers, kitchen area to cook etc etc.
    There is one in Morzine although I don’t think that it is in a very good place.

meehaja
    Free Member

We stayed at a campsite in montriond just down the valley, about a 10 min ride from morzine if that helps?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    boxelder

There’s a good one near the junction of the road from Morzine to Les Gets – Essert Romand, at the foot of the Cote – d’Abroz (or there was a few years ago)

Andy

Thanks all

meehaja; would that be campsite “Les Marmottes”? What was it like?

Boxelder; thanks will google it.

MC; can you remember the name of the one up near les gets

Andy

Doh; “les marmotes” and Essert Romand are one and the same…

soma_rich
    Free Member

I’m not too bothered on the campsite facilities as long as its cheap. I am sure we will make it a good place to crash.

meehaja
    Free Member

that sounds familiar… Not great facilities, though the showers were always hot, cheap prices and nice enough place.

Andy

Yup that lools like the chap: Best for: Peace & great views all year

They do chalets as well for the more well healed “must travl by Jet or big mercedes” types!

soma_rich
    Free Member

That looks Great to me 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Morzine Campsites’ is closed to new replies.