Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Morvelo sale/sizing
  • shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Morvelo sale this weekend and I’m eyeing up a couple of riding jerseys. Forum search indicates sizing was hit and miss a few years ago – anyone care to comment on what it’s like now?

jamesmio
    Free Member

I’m a L in most things, XL in Morvelo tops.

kcal

Haven’t bought ride tops for a couple of years @shortbread — I did get a pair of 3/4 bibs last year, they’ve been a very good fit but I still had to pinch myself and order at least 2 pairs – possibly 3 – and ended up with a Large. As @swavis will testify, I’m not ‘large’.

I have a Morvelo gilet which is great — I’ll check the size of that.
    Recently got Morvelo arms armers and pretty happy with them too.

I’m about a 40″ chest – ride jerseys aren’t so bad, it’s the leg stuff that gets me every time.

BadlyWiredDog

I’m someone who’s had issues with Movelo’s slightly variable fit in the past, but I’d say it’s now more consistent. I’m typically a very standard medium in most brands – bar Castelli – and a medium in Morvelo shorts and ss jerseys, both fit really well. I’m around a 32″ waist and 39″ chest with broad shoulders.

Don’t know about the long-sleeved tops or jackets. The Nth Series stuff, I think, is slightly more ‘race fit’, but the last Nth Series thing I bought from them was a few years back and is just a slightly snugger cut all round.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

You’re similar dimensions to me badlywireddog so I’ll chance medium I think.

nickc

I think it varies depending on discipline. Like BWD I’m smack in the middle of most manufacturers med, and likewise with their MTB stuff; that’s also true of Morvelo, their roadie stuff though; I’m nearly always a size (or two sometimes) up.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

It’s MTB jerseys I’m looking at – cheers.

Kamakazie

Their MTB tops are bang on size wise.

Same for everything else I’ve had from them (road or MTB) though to be fair.

sparkyrhino

Mtb jerseys are true to size 👍🏼

boombang
    Free Member

I found their MTB stuff to be long in the arm but otherwise ok.

Road stuff have found generous in the body width but very short in length.

Quality varies in all ranges.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Morvelo sale/sizing’ is closed to new replies.