Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Morvelo City Cross This Weekend
  • catcher
    Free Member

Can’t find a start time anywhere????

woody2000
    postierich
    Free Member

Tempted to do this will I get shunned riding baggies and a SSmtb!

scottyroyal
    Free Member

Nope, that’s the look I’ll be rocking

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Thats the look I’d have been rocking had I finished the SS in time. Alas, I may well be rocking the standing with a camera and a 3 year old look…

headfirst
    Free Member

Lycra all the way here for me, everyone knows it’s faster, FACT. 😉

I might even take my Flanders cycling cap to wear in between races 8) And by in between races I actually mean after my one and only race as I’ll be most surprised if I finish in the top half of the Vets category that I’ve entered. Starting to wish I’d entered the Novice category…

MrSparkle

Tempted to do this will I get shunned riding baggies and a SSmtb!

Hi Rich, I’ll be going so I’ll shun you if you like, mate. ;0)

woody2000

I’ll be going the whole hog and wearing baggies over full length tights I reckon. I know they’ll be sweeping the course beforehand, but it is an old landfill so there’s potentially god knows what lying around. Lycra’s not well known for it’s protective qualities, so if (when!) I fall off, I’d like a little extra padding on my butt 🙂

DBW – I can lend you a SS bike if you like 🙂

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Headfirst don’t forget the last change qualifier, you never know.

There is a very obvious danger of eating and drinking far too much between races! I think finish line vomiting has been mentioned elsewhere. 😯

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Its ok Jason – got the ‘rents over Sunday potentially so I think telling them I was off racing my bike around the tip in town would make them think I was doing anything to avoid them!

I’ll find somewhere where I think there’ll be high levels of carnage, get Noel ringing his cow bell and take some snaps 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Morvelo City Cross This Weekend’ is closed to new replies.