Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Morvelo **** Cancer socks – size 7…anyone?
  • fatmax

Hi
    I have a friend suffering from cancer and currently undergoing chemo and radiotherapy, so fingers crossed she’ll be ok. She’s trying to cycle as much as possible throughout. Does anyone have a set of the pink Morvelo ‘**** cancer’ socks they’d happily sell, or know where I may still be able to buy some? No worries if not, as I think it’s a while since Morvelo sold them, but thought it was worth a try.
    Many thanks
    Fraser

spawnofyorkshire

Unfortunately I can’t supply you a set and i’ve lost my own pair, but i got in touch with Morvelo the other week and they will be doing another production run soon

ahsat

I do, and I don’t think I have worn them (maybe once at the most!). Send me an address, and I’ll post them. No payment needed.

jimmy

Yes, PM me…

qwerty
    Free Member

👍🖕👍🖕👍🖕👍🖕👍

fatmax

@spawnofyorkshire – thanks, tried that, but they said at least six months until the next lot.

@ahsat
    – oh wow, that’s amazing, thanks so much. Will drop you a line now, and happy to pay postage and make a donation to (a cancer?) charity in return.

@jimmy
    , will keep you as reserve, thanks so much!
    Fraser

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Morvelo **** Cancer socks – size 7…anyone?’ is closed to new replies.