Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Morning Fatclubbers – your week 10 update……….
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

another week of complete implosion for me – too much staying away with too many full english brekkies and beers……. 😳
    good results elsewhere in the table though 🙂

in order to try and get a grip of myself (again) Fat Club doors will still be open – I plan to run a 2009 Qtr 2 club so, another 12 weeks for anyone wishing to continue the calorie count…… – see separate post for details…

In the meantime – facts and figures for week 10 (ignore the 12 on the spreadsheet…..)

marsdenman
    Free Member

bump….

Sandwich

I’m still the same weight I was at week 3, there appears to be less wobbly bits though!

forge197
    Free Member

damn I’ve done badly!!

Blackhound

Doing quite well, but I have ut on 1lb this week which I need to report on – first reverse.

Agreed to ride 100 miles tomorrow on the balck stuff, that should get my weight down, as long as I donot stuff myself with cake afterwards.

grynch
    Free Member

I think I’ve managed to forgot about sending updates recently… wanna guess why.

now.. where did I leave that kitkat

Jamie
    Free Member

I want to see a before and after of too punk to funk…40lbs in 10 weeks. Great, if slightly unbelievable, work!

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

I can now fit into the trousers I got married in 😮 But only just…

Bear in mind that I am now down to where a lot of you might have started. Hadn’t done ANY exercise in months and had a BMI as high as 32 at its peak that’s well into what they categorise as obese. I’m now just overweight. Now it is getting much harder, but I can get back into a lot of older clothes, my blood pressure is relatively normal again. I’m starting to ride regularly, though not huge distances just 20 minutes on the turbo during weeknights and flitting around. Aiming for a normal weight by the summer and some strength back to ride decent distances again.

Blackhound

Well done TPTF, that is a real result, good luck. I am now under 11st at avearge height so by no means tubby. This has just helped give me a focus after a year of light exercise.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Oops, forgot to send Friday results!
    Just done!

Jamie
    Free Member

I am wishing i had sent my results in on Friday now, as the weekend has already involved fish & chips, beer, creme eggs and a dominos may be on the horizon later 😐

marsdenman
    Free Member

FC – worry not – i don’t usually update things until early the week after (ok, it’s been later than that recently…..)

jamie – LOL – we went out for a walk Friday teatime, stopped ‘for one’ in the local…… as we we’re leaving friends came in…… 5 pints in total and a takeaway pizza later…..

Tracker1972
    Free Member

I have had my first decent week in, well, weeks! Am looking forward to next weeks results after my late mail this weekend.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Morning Fatclubbers – your week 10 update……….’ is closed to new replies.