Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Morgan Tsvangari’s wife killed in car crash!
  • jova54
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7929136.stm

So, if you believe in conspiracy theories, how likely is this to have been an ‘unfortunate’ accident rather than an assassination attempt.

As Mugabe still controls the police what chance of an honest enquiry and answer.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Any White Fiat Uno’s spotted nearby?

Where exactly was the Duke of Edinburgh yesterday?

Lanesra
    Free Member

Car crash my arse, didn’t the (soon to be appointed) deputy PM also die in a “car crash” on her way to the inauguration.

Unfortunately, nothing will be done militarily wise as the country has nothing to offer..i.e oil, minerals etc.. Zimbabwe and Sudan are situations we should be helping in, the whole things **** shameful

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    takisawa2

I saw this. Was going to post along a similar line but thought…nah…it couldn’t be. Could it ?

avdave2

Mugabe has apparently been to the hospital to see him. Wouldn’t be too surprised if he was there before him.

fu_manchu
    Free Member

Yes, my first thoughts as well. Holding off judgement until some decent reports can be got out of the country, but have to say you wouldn’t bet against it 🙁

GhostRider
    Free Member

BBC News have just reported Mugabe visited the hospital in a gesture of support to show he had nothing to do with the “accident”…..

Yeh right, just like farting and then shouting “who farted, it certainly wasn’t me”…..

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Tut tut tut……Mugabe is innocent until proven guilty. Just like Michael Jackson and Lance Armstrong.

surfer
    Free Member

I think it may have been a UN aid wagon or something along those lines which rules out any conspiracy theory.

molgrips
    Free Member

So, if you believe in conspiracy theories

I’m much more likely to believe in them where a megalomaniac dictator is involved…

Soup
    Free Member

What has a UN aid wagon got to do with it? It could still be very sus.

JulianA
    Free Member

Not a very efficient way of trying to kill someone…

Thought did cross my mind, though.

And Robert Mugabe going to the hospital proves nothing either way – a kind of ‘damned if you do, damned if you don’t’ scenario.

surfer
    Free Member

What has a UN aid wagon got to do with it? It could still be very sus

What evidence do you have?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What evidence do you have?

We don’t do “evidence based conclusions” on here.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Morgan Tsvangari’s wife killed in car crash!’ is closed to new replies.