Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Morethan freeman tell me it isnt so!
  • timdrayton
    Free Member

Tell me this a clever voice trick, the tought of morgan freeman doing insurance ads is tooo much to bear.

I would rather that jesus had returned with a hovis and birdseye sermon on the mount…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Why not? He’s milked his tedious voice on no end of crap for decades, why not insurance?

marsdenman
    Free Member

had me pondering as well (I really should get out more…) could not see mr freeman stooping to that but, everyman has his price…
    However, it’s not the real mr freeman…
    so says adturds….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    timdrayton
    Free Member

* rears up in mock dramatic horror*

Shawshank was awesome man dont go there…

marsdenman
    Free Member

Shawshank was awesome

Agreed – hope Morgan Freeman sues then releases his own ad, showing the chief of whatever the ad agency is being wheeled off, to spend the rest of his days drinking soup through a straw 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Any phool can tell it’s not him.

PrinceJohn

It sounds like someone trying to do a bad impression of Morgan…

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Bruce Almighty anyone? He sold out years ago!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

besides, the white guy speaking at the end doesn’t even look like him

Surfr
    Free Member

I think it’s an impressionist called Ralph something. Same thing crossed my mind so I googles Morethan Freeman

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Eh? Since when have actors had principles? He’s been bought by another ad agency to provide a Trustworthy Voice™, his stock in trade. He makes a living by playing make believe. None of it’s real, he’s not real. Why shouldn’t he take the advertisers money and run? It’s not like it was That Iggy Moment.

CountZero

Cute girl driving the Dolly though.
    The bloke sounds nothing at all like Morgan Freeman. Reminds me of someone, though, can’t think who at the mo’.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Acting used to be done by prostitutes, so I spose it’s no real surprise that today’s actors are still media whores…

billybob
    Free Member

I don’t think it’d be half as annoying or offensive to me if it actually was Morgan Freeman selling out. At least then we wouldn’t have such a bad impression.

nuke

If it isn’t Morgan Freeman’s voice and is indeed an impressionist, would they still have to get Morgan Freeman’s permission?

chakaping
    Free Member

And you’re all artists are you?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Any phool can tell it’s not him.

Indeed. I sussed it in about 10 seconds.

Remember the ads Samuel L Jackson used to do? Virgin Media was it? I forget now….

design
    Free Member

I don’t think it is him. At the end of the advert a white man says “More Than Freeman” and they display text saying the same. I imagine this is to stop them getting sued.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Morethan freeman tell me it isnt so!’ is closed to new replies.