Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • More Trump lunacy
  • grahamt1980

trump suggests a Muslim register

Clearly it is a race to the bottom between him and Carson

Dammit wrong forum. Sorry mods

tomhoward

Thread not as funny as title suggests.

I r disappoint.

thepurist

Trump fears anything he doesn’t understand. He’s a very frightened man.

kayla1
    Free Member

I… but… if… is it… did he…

Nope. I have nothing to help explain Donald Trump 🙁

Northwind

Maybe they should be made to wear some sort of badge on their clothes.

And yes it’s a godwin and no I don’t care

cranberry
    Free Member

Is it more or less stupid than wanting to disarm the police and disband MI5 ?

I usually feel terribly sorry for America, they get to select the least poor candidate out of a bunch of egotists and morons every 4 years, but even Trump would be an improvement on the current Labour offering.

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆 and yet 😥

@ NW

Junkyard
    Free Member

@ cranberry can tories ever address the issue/thread without reference to their hatred of labour?
    Its not even true
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/19/john-mcdonnell-denies-backing-call-to-end-mi5-and-disarm-police

might just reply to this sort of thing with a statement about thatcher…get a grip

swanny853

Given the number of threads that end up abusing the current lot that seems a bit steep. But probably not.

As for trump, he scares me

cranberry
    Free Member

Doesn’t the picture of him holding the document not kind of make the denial worse ?

He has claimed that he signed it without reading it – just the sort of cleverness the country would require from a Chancellor. 🙄

I think that you’ve done Thatcher in the past – I seem to remember it was all her fault. 🙂 She is history, this is genuine, current, embarrassingly bad f*ckups from people who think that they should run a country.

Corbyn might be only just clever enough to be a fool, McDonnell just isn’t that clever.

EDIT – Some good news for you Labour are 2% ahead of the Conservatives*

* In Scotland

Junkyard
    Free Member

Back on topic after reading comprehension fail from you and him

Northwind

cranberry – Member

He has claimed that he signed it without reading it – just the sort of cleverness the country would require from a Chancellor.

No, he hasn’t. Go and read it again.

cranberry
    Free Member

OK, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, and believe the line being put forward in the Guardian, even though that wasn’t the spin this afternoon:

He has claimed that he signed it posed for a photo with it without reading it.

Now he comes across as a genius.

I might pop round his house this evening and get a snap for the family album of him holding a piece of paper declaring that Maggie was right all along and that he won’t spend like a drunk sailor on shoreleave to buy votes for Labour should he ever get into power.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you anything about the actual topic of the thread?

Thatcher hung out with Pinochet and he was very right wing and she thought Lovely Nelson Mandela was a marxist terrorist and he won the noble peace prize and united a country

I heard a tory once lied about something and they hung out with Jimmy saville and he was a nonce thats what I think about Trump anyway

cranberry
    Free Member

After your Thread Police Gambit I expected something better than that ^^^ from you.

LHS
    Free Member

You do realize that talking about Trump is like feeding the trolls.

If you don’t feed him, he will eventually disappear.

atlaz
    Free Member

Trump’s policies sound more and more like a contemporary reimagining of Nazi Germany. If they elect him they can quite rightly expect 4 years of misery as the world cuts them off bit by bit. Probably closely followed by the west coast seceding.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Yeah but now he’s in an arms race with Ben Carson who might be genuinely crazy, morbid curiosity is rather getting the better of me.

Junkyard
    Free Member

when exactly did you start doing lazy trolling goads

And oh the irony

Its hardly thread policing to ask that you talk about the subject either

thegreatape
    Free Member

I wonder if Trump approves or disapproves of nativity plays?

ninfan
    Free Member

I reckon that Nick Clegg should have tried the McDonnell defence

I never read it, honest 😆

woody21
    Free Member

Fox News is incredibly anti democrat, some of the sound bites they have on their Twitter account are unbelievable. They seem to like Trump / Carson

MrsToast
    Free Member

If you don’t feed him, he will eventually disappear.

He’s one of the Republican candidates for the presidency, and, bizarrely, he’s currently ahead in the polls of Republican voters. If he gets selected over Rubio, Carson, Bush et al, then we’ve got another year until the US elections, and, gods forbid, another four years after that if he gets elected to president.

I’d like to think that America is smarter than that, but they did elect George W Bush at least once…

Northwind

woody21 – Member

Fox News is incredibly anti democrat, some of the sound bites they have on their Twitter account are unbelievable

Once heard Fox News described as the provisional wing of the republican party 😆

wwaswas

I think people are doing Trump a disservice, he’s clearly thought it through;

“Asked how the practice of registering Muslims would be different from registering Jews in Nazi Germany, Trump said: “You tell me.””

😯

ebennett

😯

Normally it takes some twisting of their argument to compare a politician to the Nazis, but that’s just too easy!

I’ve heard people put forth the theory that he runs for the republican candidacy while spouting nonsense because it’s good for his brand and keeps him in the public eye. It’s scary that this time he has a chance of winning. Probably says something about the quality of the other candidates…

kimbers

His latest…

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/26/new-york-times-outrageous-donald-trump-mocking-reporter-disability

Let’s ignore the braying of our own MPs at PMQs but the man is obviously a ****

Unless hes some sort of elaborate prank, he’s gonna peel off his rubbery gave to reveal sacha Baron Cohen underneath has been playing the right wing Americans for the fools they are!

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve come to the conclusion there’s only one logical explanation of why is the way he is (at least since he announced he was running).

He’s only there as a willing patsy for the Republicans – he acts the loon, turbo right-wing nutter for the tea party types to get behind, who’ll vote republican whatever, which by contrast makes Jeb Bush seem measured and reasonable to the floating voters in the centre – I suspect Trump will ungracefully withdraw further down the and throw his support behind Bush in return for some tax law or heaven forbid the vice presidency.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member
    hatter

My American wife and I had one of our periodical ‘Should we consider living in the States for a bit?’ conversations last week, Trump and Carson were both raised as solid points for the ‘no f***ing way!!’ side of the argument.

BoardinBob

Unless hes some sort of elaborate prank

He wins even if he loses. It’s all publicity for him so even if he doesn’t end up in politics, his business profile has a significant bump. Although I heavily question the morals of anyone that would do business with him though from what I understand his business credentials are vague to say the least. Lots of theories that he’s worth nowhere near what he says he is.

nickc

Trouble is the history of voting for charismatic candidates has a long history, see Ronald Regan, Arnold Schwarzenegger etc…

Mostly I think they (the American’s) are doing this for laughs, but still… 😯 I watched “Battleship” (terrible terrible film) with a group of US servicemen and the hoo-aahing and cheering was an eye-opener…

hatter

his business credentials are vague to say the least

He’s filed for bankruptcy 4 times, hardly a glowing track record of responsible long term administration.

P-Jay
    Free Member

hatter – Member

his business credentials are vague to say the least

He’s filed for bankruptcy 4 times, hardly a glowing track record of responsible long term administration.

Yep, and whilst he’s very wealthy – it’s widely accepted that he’d be wealthier still, if only he’d taken the vast amount of money he inherited, stuck it in the bank and lived the playboy life. His decades of being a ‘Business Mogul’ has cost him a lot of money.

(in regards to bankruptcy, he’s never been made bankrupt personally, he asset striped and bankrupted 4 of his corporations – arguably they were viable businesses, but it was more profitable to close them and leave his creditors and the IRS to pick over the bones).

grum
    Free Member

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-youre-probably-better-investing-than-donald-trump/

But let’s not forget that Jeremy Corbyn isn’t very good at bowing, which kind of makes Donald Trump ok. 😕

ninfan
    Free Member

P-Jay – Member
    I’ve come to the conclusion there’s only one logical explanation of why is the way he is (at least since he announced he was running).

He’s only there as a willing patsy for the Republicans – he acts the loon, turbo right-wing nutter for the tea party types to get behind, who’ll vote republican whatever, which by contrast makes Jeb Bush seem measured and reasonable to the floating voters in the centre – I suspect Trump will ungracefully withdraw further down the and throw his support behind Bush in return for some tax law or heaven forbid the vice presidency.

Ahem:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-next-us-president/page/2#post-7315988

atlaz
    Free Member

Also, look into his blacklisting of minorities in his properties in the 70s. A man who would bar black people is probably someone you should think twice about. Nobody seems to raise it as a question tho.

edlong
    Free Member

As well as ethnic minorities, immigrants and muslims, oh and women, can we now add the disabled to the growing list of people Trump seems to have no respect or common courtesy for?

No, seriously, this happened. I’ve not made it up…

grum
    Free Member

Trump’s probably still not right wing enough for you though is he ninfan? Although I’m sure there’s a lot you admire about him.

edlong
    Free Member

BTW, anyone who thinks that it’s fine to allow idiocy like that of Trump free rein, and indeed provide prime-time tv platforms for it and it doesn’t matter and it just gives the rest of the world something to laugh at and it no one gets hurt might do well to read this. Maybe it’s all a bit less amusing if you’re an American muslim, or indeed an American who might look or sound a bit foreign (in a non-European kind of way):

from MSN, I know, I know…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘More Trump lunacy’ is closed to new replies.