Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • More trail sabotage – Delamere
  • colp

This was on the little single track section on the East side of the forest that link the bottom of Holly Bush to the bomb hole. Not quite a Schwarzenegger Predator trap but could catch you out on a night ride if coming fast from the bomb hole end.

A couple of saplings had been bent across the track and lots of logs placed across for about 50m up the trail.

weeksy

Lol that’s not sabotage, that’s a minor inconvenience at worst.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Fcuktards the lot of ’em2

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Logs.

colp

It was all put there deliberately, and yes, it didn’t take much effort to move them but that section is fast the opposite way to the direction of my bike, if you didn’t see them on a night ride it could be nasty.
    The point of the post was to warn locals that there is ongoing work by some nugget so to be careful.

breninbeener

I see those as interesting trail features!

buckster
    Free Member

Can ye ney bunny oop

evh22
    Free Member

Secret is to move the big stuff and leave everything that is ride able there. Then the grumpiest think they’ve won and don’t do any more but it makes no difference to you. The sorts of things they think cause problems are sometimes laughable.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Anything big, turn into a jump. Pisses them off no end. Until they put lethal death traps in them of course, but then you make it a bigger jump. They’re just adding challenges.

lesgrandepotato

Was it cleared before the photo? Or do you object to the over groomed trail centre surface?

simondbarnes

Blimey, there really are some bellends on this thread. Probably the same ones who didn’t believe the pics of the trail sabotage there the other day.

Thanks for the heads up Col.

lesgrandepotato

‘Twas this same place as the spikes? If so I retract my cynicism. Thought it was a follow up to the troutbeck thread..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘More trail sabotage – Delamere’ is closed to new replies.